The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Was able to grab a disc console for my friend off the last walmart restock. Just left it in my cart on the app from the second wave, third wave checked out with shortlink on desktop. If it were for me I'd be stressin.

I was able to secure a digital PS5 from the Best Buy drop. A friend of the family did a fundraiser and the top prize was a PS5 but they weren’t able to find one yet. I’m selling it to them for retail so the winner can get the prize. Good deed done for the day.

smh.gif

I’m the master at taking all these L’s. Best Buy would add to cart but once I hit continue to checkout it would be empty. Over and over. Tried switching to multiple stores and still wouldn’t let me.

Walmart I spammed it over and over to no avail. Granted this was all from my phone. Just gonna have to wait till they steadily on shelves at this point:smh:

RIP to ME didn't get a confirmation email (Citi hit me with the fraud alert) although it shows up on my credit card. AND I called Wal-mart and they confirmed the order. The no email has me thinking I ain't getting it.

I was able to secure a digital PS5 from the Best Buy drop. A friend of the family did a fundraiser and the top prize was a PS5 but they weren’t able to find one yet. I’m selling it to them for retail so the winner can get the prize. Good deed done for the day.

props to you for the good deed but how do you set a fundraiser prize when you don't even have the prize in hand :lol: seems reckless

Back
Top Bottom