The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How many hours did you play? I’m like 2.5 hours in and I dunno if I wanna give this game my life right now lol

Have put in about 46 hours so far but most of that was doing side missions & collecting random items to sell so I can level up.
you could probably finish the game sooner but it would be difficult without upgrades.

there’s actually 3 endings. One of the secret ending is by saying nothing to Johnny when you’re on the rooftop and he asks you who you’re going to get help from. If you just leave the game for about 5 minutes, you do the suicidal route where you storm arasaka alone. If you happen to beat it (which is very hard) you get a secret ending.

Interesting. I wonder if there are even more with your in game decisions.
My two options talking to Helman was to either place my consciousness in Arasaka’s database or go back to Earth to die.
Are you talking about when you go to the roof & sit with Misty? I ended up storming the tower but Hanako did assist so maybe not lol

Have put in about 46 hours so far but most of that was doing side missions & collecting random items to sell so I can level up.
you could probably finish the game sooner but it would be difficult without upgrades.

My two options talking to Helman was to either place my consciousness in Arasaka’s database or go back to Earth to die.
Are you talking about when you go to the roof & sit with Misty? I ended up storming the tower but Hanako did assist so maybe not lol

yea when you sit in the roof with misty. The last dialogue is when you choose who you want be helped by. If you just sit there and click nothing, johnny intervenes and says let’s go out with a bang and you storm the tower alone. If you beat it then there’s a secret ending.

Killed that fool :smokin
MF'er got my arms and hands hurting like I've been lifting weights :lol:
IMG_20201231_214406.jpg

How long is God of War? Just curious how far in the story I'm at
I got to the top of the mountain and just cut dudes head off to bring him to the witch so we can get to the biggest mountain

Anyone ever had their contact information changed for PSN? had some fraudulent charges from here that im getting settled for the bank but my PSN login was changed. and of course they are closed today on new years day

6-7 total endings.
Most are only available by doing the side quest or keeping someone alive
Doing the raid with the Nomads and going with them at the end with V in V's body.
Doing the raid with Johnny and Rogue giving Johnny the body.
Doing the raid with Johnny and Rogue and keeping the body and being a Legend of Afterlife.
Doing the arasaka way and uploading yourself to Mikoshi.
Killing yourself.
The Suicide Run.

Anything else is a variation on them. 1 and 3 seem to be the best for me. 3 will be my Street Kid ending.

Anyone ever had their contact information changed for PSN? had some fraudulent charges from here that im getting settled for the bank but my PSN login was changed. and of course they are closed today on new years day
Better change your password and turn of 2-step authentication feature on your account.

I’m literally sooooo close to the platinum on Demons souls.

Gotta do all the pure black world tendency stuff in NG because on my first play through I didn’t tell the monumental I’d save the world at the start of the game so I couldn’t get the ring from him... smh. I was so mad. Lol.

I’m pretty far in my second play through though and the platinum feels so close. Will update when I get it sometime this weekend.

nah they were talking Xbox’s. Ps5 is 850 easy. After I gave my bundles and extra 2 to F&F. I sold 3 others. Even after holidays they moving for 850.

I think resell will last till the end Jan easy.
Damn ps5s are down to 700-750 in my area...wild cuz just a week ago they were 900.

I’m literally sooooo close to the platinum on Demons souls.

Gotta do all the pure black world tendency stuff in NG because on my first play through I didn’t tell the monumental I’d save the world at the start of the game so I couldn’t get the ring from him... smh. I was so mad. Lol.

I’m pretty far in my second play through though and the platinum feels so close. Will update when I get it sometime this weekend.

I got burnt out trying to get it especially when I realized things like this. I am at the beginning of my third play through but I think I am done.

You should checkout Nioh

I got burnt out trying to get it especially when I realized things like this. I am at the beginning of my third play through but I think I am done.

You should checkout Nioh

I have both 1 and 2, when quarantine first started I picked up 2 and played a decent amount and then got pretty far into 1, need to go back and finish both of them.

Alot of people were able to hit online and curbide pick up this week.

I saw prices drop on stock x to $660 that day for a digital.

stock x will always have prices lower than street. It’s full of undercutting and stock x is the only ones winning.

I get it it’s cause people rather not meet. But those willing to pay more probably don’t even know what stock x is.

Just dawned on me that CP is just the video game version of Johnny Mnemonic also starring Keanu aka Johnny SilverHand

Playing the Spider-Man Remaster since I beat Miles Morales. Definitely doing GOW at 60fps/4K after this

Back
Top Bottom