The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Playing the bigs 2 right now and it still holds up. We need more arcade sports and racing games. Everything is a sim now.

I beat hitman 3 I wish it was longer but oh well. Next game for me is resident evil village
You’re doing hitman wrong if you think it’s too short. Game really never ends there’s different ways and approaches to kill your targets in the main story as well as elusive, escalation and online community created contracts

Best map in part 3 and I’ll put it up there with one of the best in the trilogy. Trying to get level 20 mastery before I go back to dartmoor or Dubai

Level is a true testament to your skills as a Hitman player and understanding the game mechanics.
The light show kill >* but getting one the guys at the guard station with the water and the outlet was great.

Level is a true testament to your skills as a Hitman player and understanding the game mechanics.
The light show kill >* but getting one the guys at the guard station with the water and the outlet was great.
Yup. Light show was great to watch. Also some of simple kills were gratifying like pushing one of the guys 3 floors down into the middle of the dance floor, causing a gas leak in one of the bikes and having a target put off a cigarette in the area and exploding himself and good ol shoot up the club causing everybody to run out. Well thought out map.

Yup. Light show was great to watch. Also some of simple kills were gratifying like pushing one of the guys 3 floors down into the middle of the dance floor, causing a gas leak in one of the bikes and having a target put off a cigarette in the area and exploding himself and good ol shoot up the club causing everybody to run out. Well thought out map.
Soon as the title came up, I was ready. Threw that knife at the first dude in the woods and was like a Shark smelling blood in the water.

You’re doing hitman wrong if you think it’s too short. Game really never ends there’s different ways and approaches to kill your targets in the main story as well as elusive, escalation and online community created contracts
Ya you’re right but Im washed at video games

Happy for IOI’s success.

Seems like H3 really took off for em. Unfortunately their new trilogy never really clicked with me but Blood Money remains in my top 5 games ever.

It bridged the dark tone of the original series with a adventurous tone and the weapon customization was fun as hell. Also I miss Jesper Kyd’s music in the new series.

I can’t wait for their James Bond game.

Last edited:
Happy for IOI’s success.

Seems like H3 really took off for em. Unfortunately their new trilogy never really clicked with me but Blood Money remains in my top 5 games ever.

It bridged the dark tone of the original series with a adventurous tone and the weapon customization was fun as hell. Also I miss Jesper Kyd’s music in the new series.

I can’t wait for their James Bond game.
The new soundtrack isn't bad but yeah I do miss Kyd

Anyone wishing for another Fight Night game for the PS4/PS5? bc I am.

There's a developer called Steel City that's working on Esports Boxing Club for all consoles but idk when it'll be available for release.

Also I'll probably be going with Fight Night Champion instead bc you can equip the Chicago 1s for your created fighter haha

Which tvs are you guys playing your ps5's on?

Recently purchased an LG N85 55 inch and had to return it due to these white patches of light around the edge of the screen.

Going to buy a new on this coming week.

Some ideas would be helpful in me deciding what to get.

Right now, I'm going with picking up the TCL 6 Series R635 model.

1612121104706.png

Anyone wishing for another Fight Night game for the PS4/PS5? bc I am.

There's a developer called Steel City that's working on Esports Boxing Club for all consoles but idk when it'll be available for release.

Also I'll probably be going with Fight Night Champion instead bc you can equip the Chicago 1s for your created fighter haha

The Konami discussion. They have multiple AAA franchises Castlevania, Contra, Metal Gear, Zone of The Enders, Gradius, Silent Hill, Goemen, Suikoden, etc.

Its sad what’s happened to them as a company. Capcom and Konami have been big reliable players since the 80s.

Back
Top Bottom