The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
there was an easy amazon drop this morning for the standard. They should be dropping a digital edition soon if not today. Keep your eyes on twitters :nerd:

Thanks! I seriously hate living in California sometimes. I’m seeing dudes in Colorado and s*** on Twitter having no issues checking out :smh:.

Got 1 in my cart on BestBuy.com but says out of stock but when I refresh my cart, it's still there.

Yeah, I made a telegram account for that NowInStock website.
I set notifications on for @ solelinks. they been good to me for ps5 drops. The bad thing is you also get dozens of useless shoe notifications every hour :lol:

@spieltimes has been recommended here too and they are exclusively ps5 info, but I noticedthey were over 5 minutes late today on the Amazon drop. Looking kinda funny in the light :nerd:

I set notifications on for @ solelinks. they been good to me for ps5 drops. The bad thing is you also get dozens of useless shoe notifications every hour :lol:

@spieltimes has been recommended here too and they are exclusively ps5 info, but I noticedthey were over 5 minutes late today on the Amazon drop. Looking kinda funny in the light :nerd:

I’ve been following Spieltimes alerts too when they had the “inside scoop” on the Target release :lol:.

I think Walmart is supposed to release some today or tomorrow too :nerd:.

Bestbuy got me messed up. I had it in my cart and it would not let me check out. Hopefully, I hit on one of these other restocks.

Bruh, I have it in my cart, confirmed myself w/ the text, and now I can't find a store to pick up.

EDIT: They timed me out because I couldn't add a store for pickup and removed it from my cart :emoji_cry:

Last edited:
Bruh, I have it it in my cart, confirmed myself w/ the text, and now I can't find a store to pick up.

It’s sold out on their website now, but hope you get through somehow.

Waiting to see if Walmart has a release. GameStop is doing bundles today, but f*** paying $900 for that bulls*** :smh:.

Thinking im doing it on Hitman and then i see the Silent Assassin Suit Only videos on youtube

tenor.gif

silent assassin, suit only is not as hard as you think once you get a good feel for the maps and know where everything is. just have to memorize the maps.

Someone recommend me some 1tb external hard drives that will work for my ps4 games on my ps5.

Thanks in advance.
I have the 2017 or 18 model of this and it has worked fine for me

I owned an older 2014 or 15 one that did not work.

Crazy thing is, I know someone who raffled off at least 4 of them since release. Makes me wonder how he's getting them and if I can use the same method :lol:

Back
Top Bottom