The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yea, Walmart out here trippin right now. The fact that I can't even get a button to add to my cart before they push the time is ridiculous. These bots love this site.

Screenshot_20210121-152106_Chrome.jpg

Thanks for the help on the external hard drives, fellas. Likely go to target later today and pick one up. If not I'll head out to Walmart or target tomorrow.

Was debating earlier today if I wanted to get RE7 before Village. Now I don't have to worry about that 8)

Tried Spiderman and can't really get in to it. I've yet to open COD and wondering if I should just download Warzone and return it. Very tempted to try to Hitman 3.

Still haven't played the Spiderman that came out for PS4. I'll probably grab the PS5 Ultimate edition one eventually.

Working on these GoW Valkyries....had to turn off my PS5 at like 1am last night after I died about 15 times to the one in Alfeim. :lol: Gonna rip that *****es head off tonight once my son goes to bed

Back
Top Bottom