The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Did you play the Spider-man game for ps4? If not, pick that up as well.

Yeah, I beat it on the PS4 and generally don't replay adventure games but I may make an exception with this just because it was so much fun.

Glad RE Village is only about ~100 days away. I can probably squeeze in beating one, maybe two adventure games in that time:lol:

What's your thoughts on it? Waiting on my PS5 now and I know Spidey Miles is copped but I'm gonna need something else too.

so far so good! Definitely feel like it’ll last a while , I haven’t even really played the “main missions” just side quests lol.

definitely looks and feels like a PS5 game not a ps4 .

super happy with it and I haven’t even had the time to dig all the way in yet

Still only have 1 platinum trophy (rocket league :lol:) Been really enjoying God of War, so think I'm gonna try to platinum that. I always have intentions to plat games, until it's time for me to work on the "collectible" trophies :lol:

RE 8 looks like a GOTY

Yeah I definitely feel it will be one of the best in the franchise...
I watched my nephew play the Maiden demo yesterday & first person is better suited for this series, I was tense every moment & it gave a good idea of how the game might be.

PO

15 hours into GOT, still on Act 1.Been trying to take my time with this game. Love the way this is set up. Can just go through the main storyline if you want. But can do do the side storylines to help people around the island and gain XP and upgrades (armor and bow)

keep going back to play the berlin map in hitman 3. the possibilities are endless. sapienza is still the best map in the series but berlin is up there.

Anyone here a fan of the Evil Within series?

Worth the pickups? I got a friend selling me both for $20.

Downloaded Crash from the PS+ collection.

Got a quick lesson on how bad I am at platformers now. :lol:

I downloaded it also thinking it was gonna be a fun nostalgia trip. That nostalgia lasted like 4 stages :sick: . The jumping mechanics aren't the best in the first game so you slip off a lot of platforms even if it "looks" good :smh:. I barely beat it a few weeks ago and the later stages got incredibly difficult. Then again I don't really play platformers like that so I might just be rusty.

I was in the same boat. Mario still "feels" the best out of any platformer when playing. Crash was almost a middle ground between Sonic and Mario.

I was never strong at platformers, but like yungxcve yungxcve I made it a half dozen stages before audibly sighing at how many deaths I was racking up. :lol:

mega man is my favorite platformer. the x series has aged well. Which reminds me I still have to get through the ridiculously hard zero/Zx games.

I was in the same boat. Mario still "feels" the best out of any platformer when playing. Crash was almost a middle ground between Sonic and Mario.

I was never strong at platformers, but like yungxcve yungxcve I made it a half dozen stages before audibly sighing at how many deaths I was racking up. :lol:
The jump timing for the crash remake sucks, I remember it being an issue on release. Ended it at about the same.

picked up MK11 Ultimate for the ps5

wow the loading is lightning fast now

one of my main hang ups playing it last year on the ps4 pro was the loading taking 10-15 seconds between tower matches

now on current-gen it’s 1-2 seconds

konami has to be on life support. what other ip does it have scheduled to release besides pes? no more silent hill, metal gear,

Last I heard they were making major bucks from their pachinko machines so gaming is an afterthought for them now.

All those dormant IP's sitting there doing nothing.

You ever tried Rayman Origins or Legends?

After I done bought Control Ultimate
tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom