The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Late but playing Undertale on Switch (just found out it's on PS4 too) and what a great game. If you like Earthbound and old school FF games; it's the same vibe but totally it's own thing at the same time. 16 bit, great soundtrack, and very funny. Can't wait to finish this one.

Man what a month on PS+
This has to be the best month in a while.

She has great sex appeal and moisturization as this character.

This got me laughing in a work meeting. Great moisturization :rofl:

Yes! Rayman is great. I have played both, but forget about them when platformers are mentioned.

I actually really enjoyed both. Didnt finish either, but got significantly further into each game.

Yea the controls in Rayman are tight!!
It's definitely up there in terms of platformers for me.

I still want to play Ori and Super Mario Galaxy.

Maybe Tencent can purchase Konami some day. We could probably get games then.

I'll rather Sony or one of the Japanese companies buy the Konami IP's
We can't have Tencent having too much stuff.

This looks so fresh!. Looked even better than I was anticipating. Getting that RIGS/Rocket League vibe.

Might be one of those games like that won't leave my harddrive all gen.
Yeah it def looks like the new "arcade" addition for me.
Something that can be in the rotation in between sessions from the huge games
Looking forward to getting it.

1611864093392.png

Capcom on fire.

Still wish Street Fighter got the Resident Evil, Monster Hunter love.

Were they just looking at PS sales? Because it makes sense if Monster Hunter and RE put up better numbers since they were multiplatform.

Monster Hunter outselling Street Fighter is wild to me :wow:

I watched a documentary that said that it's hard to count the sales of the arcade boards for SF II but with that included, SF will be much much higher in sales.

The monster hunter x PSP combo in Japan was immense though then MH World came and just broke all records.
Movie coming out will also push the franchise even more.

Were they just looking at PS sales? Because it makes sense if Monster Hunter and RE put up better numbers since they were multiplatform.

Total franchise numbers so all games across all platforms.

I'll rather Sony or one of the Japanese companies buy the Konami IP's
We can't have Tencent having too much stuff.

Yeah, I just said Tencent because they're buying up stuff.

Anyways, it's hard to look at Capcom's numbers and not wonder what could've been for Konami.

Yeah, I just said Tencent because they're buying up stuff.

Anyways, it's hard to look at Capcom's numbers and not wonder what could've been for Konami.

Those damn Pachinko machines smh.

Konami literally could have Metal Gear 1, 2, and Solid remakes, Castlevania both 2D and 3D killing it, Zone of the Enders 3...freaking Zone of the Enders 3 on PS5 would be freaking amazing with the DualSense. We all know Kojima would use the features so gloriously.

Konami, why don’t you love us man?
EnragedFrenchIcefish-max-1mb.gif

Late but playing Undertale on Switch (just found out it's on PS4 too) and what a great game. If you like Earthbound and old school FF games; it's the same vibe but totally it's own thing at the same time. 16 bit, great soundtrack, and very funny. Can't wait to finish this one.
is this that game where players would meet up in their characters cosplay and have orgies??

edit: yes it is. this game has a super weird community

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom