The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Those R6 numbers are false :lol:

C75F126B-CF08-4638-BCB5-B9AEC6C30381.jpeg
03BFD2C5-BB62-4B1F-BE58-74216F45101D.jpeg

Deleting punk *** cyberpunk to download destruction all stars and control .

looking forward to some mindless fun in destruction, probably not going to play control until I finish GOT.

still haven’t finished Miles lol smh

6FB683D6-92A0-4B85-84D5-5B13DB31FABB.jpeg

I got pretty much nowhere in 75 hours of Spelunky 2 :smh:. The game is brutal. I need to get back to it.

That or hold tight until the 2021 Sony models release... would be the biggest power move if Playstation is your primary gaming console.

The only note of caution is Sony has already stated that they will be waiting on future updates for all features to be available as well. Once released, the 900H will get the same update.

If I take another non-Sony risk this year, it may be for the mini-LED Philips models. The listed gaming feature specs along with built-in active bias lighting and soundbar are quite intriguing.

Wishing you the best Sir!

I have the ps5. Haven't played since I returned the tv on Friday.

Best buy return policy is if you return something that goes for more than $600, they send you the money back in form of a check. 3-7 business days.

Will have to wait until likely this weekend to get my $$$ back.

Destruction all stars haptic feedback is good really feels like you driving on the tarmac

i couldnt get into a multiplayer match tho seems to be having issues was only able to complete the tutorial .

Was playing Control lately but cant wait to update to the PS5 version. Interested on how the DualSense will be like.

Credits rolling on GOT.

Very impressed with the destruction all-stars haptics feedback, it's a strong effort for sure.

Probably start Control tonight/tomorrow

Gonna take GOW for a spin with that patch

jopx jopx

I was told it was the best site for tv reviews and comparisons. x900h has 2 hdmi 2.1 ports.

might as well and just got with that.

Back
Top Bottom