The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1614360090398.png

I'll get it eventually but I'm in no rush. I just finished P5 Vanilla a couple weeks ago. 119 hours, bruh. I'm off RPG's for awhile. :lol:
Brah I'm in the same position. Beat it a couple months ago and I'm good. :lol:
Took me over 120 hours

Beat The first Last of Us after persona and I'm working on Shadow of the Tomb Raider before I dive into TLoU2. Tomb Raider looks great and game play is ok, but the puzzles seem kinda wack and why the **** is all the print so small? I gotta get up from my chair and get closer whenever I need to make ability or weapon upgrades. :lol:

it is inexcusable on Sony's end. I'm not about to delete a game to make space for new game just to redownload the game I deleted when a dlc comes out for it or I just want to play it again. I like having it ready to go

While I agree that it was stupid, I do appreciate them keeping the cost of the system to a minimum. I can juggle downloading games for a while and look for a resolution to the space issue down the line.

And to the earlier comment in this thread, I have heard every argument under the sun in the console war, but "hard-drive space" is a new one. :lol: New X-box could have 6TB, but how much space does the new Forza, Disney+, HBOGo and the Spotify app really take up?

While I agree that it was stupid, I do appreciate them keeping the cost of the system to a minimum. I can juggle downloading games for a while and look for a resolution to the space issue down the line.

And to the earlier comment in this thread, I have heard every argument under the sun in the console war, but "hard-drive space" is a new one. :lol: New X-box could have 6TB, but how much space does the new Forza, Disney+, HBOGo and the Spotify app really take up?

Oh man :lol:

Correct, that's going to come in a future update.

MS could do that because their SSD is a 2.5GB/s. Half the speed of that of the PS5. SSD's with that speed have been out for years now.

NVME's that are 7GB/s are only just releasing.
Samsungs 980 Pro, Sabrent Rocket 4 Plus and the WD Black have only been out for like a month or two.
All the other gen 4 SSD's that released before were 5 GB/s which is too slow.

It's more than just Hard-drive speed. I have two Samsung 980 pro's in my PC and my PS5 and X1X loads games a good bit faster.

It's more than just Hard-drive speed. I have two Samsung 980 pro's in my PC and my PS5 and X1X loads games a good bit faster.

Yea, true. Optimisation for the SSD is also needed which is why PS4 games are not seeing 2 second load times like PS5 games.
That's why Sony said they can achieve even faster speeds with texture compression

Still can't believe there's a FFVII Battle Royale.

I've never played one but I see a battle Royale with Summons and i'm interested :lol:
Yeah gotta find one that has a concept that grabs you. I like the Spellbreak cause it feels like I'm playing an Avatar game.

Anybody been having problems with CDKeys lately? I keep trying to purchase a 12 month and it keeps not going through.

Anybody been having problems with CDKeys lately? I keep trying to purchase a 12 month and it keeps not going through.
Yeah happened to me a few weeks ago. If you looking for multiple years try this

Didn't have any problems buying from this site

Back
Top Bottom