The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Explain why that should be of any concern to us.

The Index controllers are good, right?

Chill captain angry. I was simply stating the obvious. No need to give kudos to Sony on this, its literally a rip off.... That said. I'll still buy it.

Yes I'm that guy

Interesting.
No idea what this means in the grand scheme of things but they might have been in trouble financially with the pandemic so if this was to save EVO then I'm all for it.

People are gonna complain that they're not buying studios instead :lol:

Finally. Need to cop a new tv. Any suggestions
IMG_20210318_123752_297.jpg
o
TCL 6-Series is IMO the best budget TV. 55" for $699 65" at $949.

Sony X900H is on sale at Best Buy right now. The 55" is $929. If you have a Costco membership, the same model (X90CH) is on sale for $899 till the 28th.

I'm debating between the two models right now.

Interesting.
No idea what this means in the grand scheme of things but they might have been in trouble financially with the pandemic so if this was to save EVO then I'm all for it.

People are gonna complain that they're not buying studios instead :lol:

Pandemic really did a number on it, that and the allegations that the former CEO was doing questionable stuff with minors.

I hope Sony can bring this tournament back up to it's former glory. I lovee some good EVO content and hope to go one day.

Athia_Mesa_Vista-t75m4zv7y.jpg

Athia_Frey_vs_Bear-b1flh7es9.jpg

That is some sexy movement. Look at it.

5OFPWIo.gif

Gameplay is looking good.

Black female lead in a SE game. What a time to be alive.

I'm sold

I completely forgot about this game.
Kinda like the working title a bit better.
This is easily a day 1 for me.
Line delivery of "Is that a motha******* dragon??" was on point.
I'm very intrigued by the story too.

Yea ima stick to my original statement about crash bandicoot 4 ps5 version fails when it comes to the dual sense what a missed opportunity they had there.

Anyone else got the game and care to do a simple test and break a box and tell me if you receive any feedback?

Back
Top Bottom