The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Whatever happened to the rumored reboot for the Def Jam Vendetta games ?

tenor.gif

Man I would love a new Def Jam Vendetta and NBA Street game.

Finally beat the first boss in Returnal.

Now I can go to the second Biome anytime I die without fighting the boss again, but is there any benefit as far as drops or anything to fight the first boss again?

Finally beat the first boss in Returnal.

Now I can go to the second Biome anytime I die without fighting the boss again, but is there any benefit as far as drops or anything to fight the first boss again?
You get 5 ether each time you defeat it. Not really worth it unless you need the ether

Welp, filled up my PS5 and looking to get a 8TB SSD with a USB 3.0 enclosure….. Then I saw the prices :sick: I guess I’ll have to uninstall/reinstall until prices go down.

herman miller aeron or a steelcase excessive for a gaming chair? All the gaming chairs I’ve seen are rather ugly to me

Question

Everytime i put in warzone to play it has to ‘redownload’ how do i stop this

Just beat me1 and started me2. Runs really good on the ps5
I'm like 4 hours into ME1, but still on the mission to prove Saren is a traitor. I keep running side quests and getting distracted smh. Need to focus more on the important stuff and get thru this **** with 2 more games to go :lol:

How different is the story in the FF VII remake from the original?
It’s little things changed at the beginning but a lot changes near the end.

There’s a story reason why and if you’re okay with that, you’ll like the game. Community is very split on that story decision.

How are people beating this game!? I'm on the 3rd boss. It's not horribly challenging but I still haven't beat it on the 2nd time trying.... Any tips on the second stage for Nemesis?

Tips I can offer honestly stay out of

1.challenge rooms except the first area

2. Gear up use the first area to get ur gun proficiency up so you can hit harder. Rockets work best on 3rd boss but I wouldn’t wanna walk Through the first and secound bio with a rocket launcher hollow gun sucks on third boss as well as pistol.

3. Remember you don’t always have to pick up health. Leave it behind and remember u can always come back.

4 locked chest never never open them unless u have a gun you hate or your ready to leave and want the best gun at the most powerful you will be in that area. It’s random so that sucks.

5. Astronaut is ur friend.

6. Be cheesy sometimes it’s ok to play keep away and use a door always have an escape route unless in a locked room. Stay on the move also.

7. Even if on third boss if having trouble you should be skilled enough in the first two areas to farm them for money and times and ether so that u can take on the third area. Rushing to the third area is not beneficial

8. Honestly never took a parisite that cause a malfunction never needed em.

9. Save either if you need to cleanse health never use them on chest it’s always trash.

10 always if you can get the argument that lets you get 25% more health

Lastly it’s not about dealing damage it’s about avoiding damage. You can cheese do it you can funnel enemies to the door do it. Keep on the move if locked in do it.

oh and watch out for the drones them rockets suck.

Oh never fight a boss again if beaten it. In the second area you have a portal farm the second area if u feel ready to leave portal to area 3.

boss 2 is the hardest trust me u beat that the rest semi trash.

How different is the story in the FF VII remake from the original?
Different in that they added more content within the story and backstory with some of the characters. It was a refreshing play and definitely recommend it.

Back
Top Bottom