The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yo SE really needs to put these FF Pixel games on console. I played FF I for about 4 hours already. It’s really good so far. I can only imagine how dope FF6 is gonna be. I think I’m just gonna replay them all through 15 (skipping 8 and 13 tho).

Nvm, Target cancelled my order and told me to **** off. Honestly don't even want the damn thing anymore.
Snapchat-1427947149.jpg

When I'm playing Forza Horizon and Halo Infinite this fall I'll let you know how much I wished I was on Playstation instead, playing their stacked lineup of fall games.

Hopefully Activision gives you some exclusive COD content to pass the time :D
Weve been had dope exclusives already. You guys just barely getting exclusives. Forza and Halo are whack.

There have been no enhancements for either PS5/XSX. They both run the base ps4/xbox one versions of the game. 1080p/30 fps.
Doesn’t mean it can’t look better on 1 vs the other.
Xbox is barely a better system. Sony has better games by far. Got an Spider-Man alone.

Ratchet and Clank, Returnal, Demon Souls, and a bunch of remastered games.

We also have Ghosts and Death Stranding dropping.

I think it is just pretty obvious that Xbox has the better hardware and support for enhancing last gen games. Also - the momentum gained with recent acquisitions and Gamepass. I fell like it just is what it is.

Ratchet and Clank, Returnal, Demon Souls, and a bunch of remastered games.
Would only be remotely interested in the first two. Don't know if Death Stranding is my type of game, but would definitely give GOT a chance though.

We also have Ghosts and Death Stranding dropping.

I think it is just pretty obvious that Xbox has the better hardware and support for enhancing last gen games. Also - the momentum gained with recent acquisitions and Gamepass. I fell like it just is what it is.
Truth be told, I don't play that console wars game anymore. I poke fun at Microsoft every now and then, but we all win when both parties are vigorously competing.

It’s cool that Xbox has some “new” exclusives dropping this fall but let’s be real, there really isn’t a need to drop anything first party related during that time. COD (even if it’s WWII setting), BF2042, Destiny (expansion maybe), Madden, FIFA, and 2k all gonna dominate the charts regardless 🤷🏽‍♂️

I’m debating on either buying Demon souls or Breath of the Wild. I’ve played and beaten breathe of the wild from borrowing a friends copy a few years ago, but I kinda want my own copy. Thoughts from people who’ve played both?

Acting like the box has anything worthwhile to play.

Death's Door
The Ascent
Forza
Halo
Flight Sim (people laugh at this but it's gorgeous and has reviewed great across the board)
Starfield
Redfall
STALKER 2
+the hookup from Nintendo with games like Octopath Traveler, which all you old school FF heads would absolutely love, and Hades, which has won multiple game of the year awards.
Then Outer Worlds 2 and Psychonauts 2

Most of which are or will be free on Gamepass

All exclusives. There's games on both consoles but I know how y'all get down in here :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom