The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Death's Door
The Ascent
Forza
Halo
Flight Sim (people laugh at this but it's gorgeous and has reviewed great across the board)
Starfield
Redfall
STALKER 2
+the hookup from Nintendo with games like Octopath Traveler, which all you old school FF heads would absolutely love, and Hades, which has won multiple game of the year awards.
Then Outer Worlds 2 and Psychonauts 2

Most of which are or will be free on Gamepass

All exclusives. There's games on both consoles but I know how y'all get down in here :lol:

Im just not interested in any of that. (Redfall maybe) so I’m cool until the get games I’d prefer to play. Hopefully next year because I do want to get a Series X

Im just not interested in any of that. (Redfall maybe) so I’m cool until the get games I’d prefer to play. Hopefully next year because I do want to get a Series X

That's totally fine if you aren't interested in those titles, that's why I held off on getting a PS5 because single player platformers get no burn from me right now, but I will probably get one down the road too. But I'm just saying for people to still keep saying Xbox has no games is just a wrong/dated argument.

That's totally fine if you aren't interested in those titles, that's why I held off on getting a PS5 because single player platformers get no burn from me right now, but I will probably get one down the road too. But I'm just saying for people to still keep saying Xbox has no games is just a wrong/dated argument.
I thought it was obvious when ppl say they ain't got no games its no games they're interested/hype/excited about.

Just how I've seen ppl say the PS5 has no PS5 games currently. Pretty sure it's just they don't want to play any of the few new games they got to offer.

I thought it was obvious when ppl say they ain't got no games its no games they're interested/hype/excited about.

Just how I've seen ppl say the PS5 has no PS5 games currently. Pretty sure it's just they don't want to play any of the few new games they got to offer.

Nah man this has been a thing since through the end of last gen :lol: And I actually understand the critique for last gen, because there weren't a ton of heavy hitter exclusives on the One. But Microsoft has been trying to right the wrongs they made last gen from what I've seen.

Nah man this has been a thing since through the end of last gen :lol: And I actually understand the critique for last gen, because there weren't a ton of heavy hitter exclusives on the One. But Microsoft has been trying to right the wrongs they made last gen from what I've seen.
Guess the way I was thinking for my take shouldnt be applied to everybody else then.

I haven't seen any games for the series X that makes me want to buy a series x.

That last wasn’t bothering me until I read Octopath Traveler and how old school FF fans would love it.

That’s false. We appreciate a good story and characters actually being connected in someway. I swear in OT you’d think nobody has anything going on. Game is beautiful to look at but it leaves a lot to be desired.

That last wasn’t bothering me until I read Octopath Traveler and how old school FF fans would love it.

That’s false. We appreciate a good story and characters actually being connected in someway. I swear in OT you’d think nobody has anything going on. Game is beautiful to look at but it leaves a lot to be desired.

That's honestly the first time I've seen the critique but I understand. I guess I should have said old school JRPGs and not specified FF. I really enjoyed it and thought it was a great game.

I still need to get on Dragon Quest 11. I really like what they did where you can switch between graphics.

Death's Door
The Ascent
Forza
Halo
Flight Sim (people laugh at this but it's gorgeous and has reviewed great across the board)
Starfield
Redfall
STALKER 2
+the hookup from Nintendo with games like Octopath Traveler, which all you old school FF heads would absolutely love, and Hades, which has won multiple game of the year awards.
Then Outer Worlds 2 and Psychonauts 2

Most of which are or will be free on Gamepass

All exclusives. There's games on both consoles but I know how y'all get down in here :lol:
I have both consoles and use them frequently so I have no side in this. just pointing out hades is coming to PS4 and PS5 in 2 weeks

I’m only semi-interested in a Series S for Gamepass, but that’s only cuz the Bethesda sequels for games that were on my PS3/4 will no longer be available on PS5.

What are the must have exclusives on PS5 outside of Mile Morales?
Returnal, Ratvhet and Clank, Demons Souls, FF7 Remake is a PS5 exclusive right now. Plus we’re about to get GOT and Deathstranding upgrades are more than enough to hold us over until the new Horizon will come out. Meanwhile Struggle Box owners are playing old games on gamepass because the new Strugglebox doesn’t have any games out.

I don't have GamePass or GamePass Ultimate(not for me), but the lack of exclusives so far doesn't bother me. But at the same time, I did have a backlog of Xbox One games I've been waiting some years to play on either the One X or better hardware.

Will be getting Forza Horizon 5 and Halo Infinite though. Holiday 2021 and 2022 should be a lot better exclusive wise for MS/Xbox.

I prefer Xbox over PlayStation(mainly for Halo and Gears), so there's that too.

Definitely need to get a PS5 soon, miss the entire PS4 generation so I have a ton of games to catch up on.

What’s everyone playing?

Myself: Final Fantasy I, Apex Legends, World War Z (w/ stay lurkin stay lurkin ). I started Nioh 2 back up (I’m on the last region but I hate Tengus) and May put it back down for Sekiro.

Darksiders warmastered is the main game I’m going through after finishing bayonetta but when arthritis hits my thumb I play some Knockout city or hitman 3

Returnal, Ratvhet and Clank, Demons Souls, FF7 Remake is a PS5 exclusive right now. Plus we’re about to get GOT and Deathstranding upgrades are more than enough to hold us over until the new Horizon will come out. Meanwhile Struggle Box owners are playing old games on gamepass because the new Strugglebox doesn’t have any games out.

You complain about old games then lists a PS4 game as an exclusive...

What’s everyone playing?

Myself: Final Fantasy I, Apex Legends, World War Z (w/ stay lurkin stay lurkin ). I started Nioh 2 back up (I’m on the last region but I hate Tengus) and May put it back down for Sekiro.

Hitman 3 + all that extra content
Just did Dartmoor as the Detective to solve the murder mystery.
Now I'm trying to get location mastery in China/doing Berlin escalations.

Will probably ride it fully until GOT directors cut drops

What’s everyone playing?

For Honor and possibly Day Z has been my MP game, playing Sekiro again, gonna try and rotate FF7 in.

Playing Hades and Pirate Warriors 4 on Switch

I probably should rotate Scarlett Nexus back in rather than FF7 before I forget how to play

Back
Top Bottom