The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Soon

PBF134-Game_System.gif

got a code for the beta
Ordered the 2TB Samsung 980 pro w/ heatsink

should be here sat.

Probably a good choice.

FFII is a bit of a slog at times. But I'd be happy to do so WHEN IT IS RELEASED ON CONSOLE, SQUARE-ENIX.

:lol:
I played FF II about 10 years ago on PSP but don’t remember anything about it aside from the magic spells going up to level 9...I think. There’s also special code words that you have to remember for events that happen later or something like that. I’m going to play it but I haven’t beat FF III cause the DS port was really slow, imo. FF III and V are the only mainline games I have yet to beat. FF V is weird cause I made it to the very last boss and for some reason, I didn’t finish it.

Finished Scarlet Nexus and while I did enjoy it and thought about playing again as the second character, some of the levels were way too long and felt like a chore to finish so I think that’s going back into the case never to see the light of day again.

Does anyone know when the Intergrade DLC for FFVII Remake will be available as a separate download?

Also, I'm never played a Far Cry but I see there is a bundle with 3, 4, & 5 for $18. Worth it?

Does anyone know when the Intergrade DLC for FFVII Remake will be available as a separate download?

Also, I'm never played a Far Cry but I see there is a bundle with 3, 4, & 5 for $18. Worth it?
I still haven’t finished any but I’d say for $18, that’s a great bundle!

Got my Samsung 980 Pro 2TB :pimp:
Promptly moved ALL my PS5 games onto it.
I was honestly hurting for space and needed to delete some things in order to fit Hitman 3.
With GoT and DS Director Cuts on the way
as well TW3 next gen, GTA V(I only own the PS3 version) NBA2k22(need a next gen 2k)
Figured I'd just get ahead of it all. Especially with the heavy hitters(in theory) releasing 2022

Definitely deleting the duplicate PS4 versions of games because thats whats got my other storage full at the moment. Tested R&C, Hitman 3, AC: Valhalla, MM, and astrobots.
All working fine and some like Hitman seem to load a bit faster.
20210807140820.jpg

20210807140829.jpg

20210807140837.jpg

I did get a 3rd party heatsink, I think its the one everyone is recommending, here is the install vid. It literally took 10 mins and the hardest part(like in the vid) was getting those damn clips to get on the entire thing

Good value. 3 was pretty damn fun

My PS5 already had a issue earlier this year turning on after a update...

With the whole PS5 shortage, I'm going to wait until the beta is over before upgrading the storage

Anybody else get an email from Sony for a special survey regarding gran truism? I guess I was selected. Its gonna be 4 surveys over the course of several weeks. Pretty much asking my emotional state while playing the game.

Anybody else get an email from Sony for a special survey regarding gran truism? I guess I was selected. Its gonna be 4 surveys over the course of several weeks. Pretty much asking my emotional state while playing the game.
Yeah, I got the email as well. Have yet to fill it out.

I went ahead and re-started GoT. Couldn't wait till the PS5 version released lol.

Back
Top Bottom