The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
GOT picks up a lot later in the game. The first few hours of the game are boring, especially since you’re mostly just fighting low level Mongols. If you stick through it, you’ll start getting to the :pimp: boss and legendary armor/weapon/technique duels

also, make sure to play on hard mode. Normal mode is too damn easy
Opposite for me. The last act was a drag and I was just glad it was over.

I think my expectations going in were way too high because my brother in law told me that people were saying the story line is better than Metal Gear’s and it’s open world like RDR2…I was like oh if they saying that then this is an automatic cop on release day! 😂

Nah…nowhere near RDR2. I could unknowingly spend 3 hours just hunting and fishing in RDR2. Definitely the most immersive game I’ve ever played.

Think I might Iki Island better than the base game of Ghost.
Playing on Lethal +
might be halfway through taking my time

The Massacre of Kidafure Village :pimp:
This game sings when you fighting with an army of NPCs,
just so much fun, frantic, chaos.

I thought the Eagle and her "effects" would be annoying
but it's all timed so well and seems to come at random times.

never ceases to amaze me how OP you can get in this game.
I got that armor, saddlebags and this charm that doubles your ammo
Never run out of ammo and if I do just run back/call to my horse

the wooden sword fights might be a dope place to practice your different stances

Believe it or not GOT didn't grip me before on PS4.
I should've just waited for the PS5 version.
I'd actually like SP to work on something different,
not sure if we need a sequel to this game or better put to Jin's story
Dude has pretty much gone through it all, especially on IkI

I think my expectations going in were way too high because my brother in law told me that people were saying the story line is better than Metal Gear’s and it’s open world like RDR2…I was like oh if they saying that then this is an automatic cop on release day! 😂

Nah…nowhere near RDR2. I could unknowingly spend 3 hours just hunting and fishing in RDR2. Definitely the most immersive game I’ve ever played.
That's absurd. Even if they just meant better than MGS 5's story I would still disagree. I thoroughly enjoyed GOT thought.

@Sinner

Don't know if you play DriveClub but my lord that game looks incredible.

One of the best racing games on PS4. Including the Motorbikes expansion.
It's a shame what happened to it at launch but it's so good looking even without a pro Patch.

Evolution Studios would've made a killer game on PS5.

Spider-man trailer has me hyped.

Was there any DLC for Miles Morales?

Do I get to customize my samurai armor? I really want to walk around in all black and just destroy.

Also, is there a DLC that incorporates the story from hit film The Last Samurai? (I kid, but not really lol)

Do I get to customize my samurai armor? I really want to walk around in all black and just destroy.

Also, is there a DLC that incorporates the story from hit film The Last Samurai? (I kid, but not really lol)
You can buy or unlock different preset dyes for your armor.

Attachments

• 2E1C4FDA-23D0-4160-9AA5-FA60AB84443B.jpeg
    2E1C4FDA-23D0-4160-9AA5-FA60AB84443B.jpeg
    389.5 KB · Views: 156
Back
Top Bottom