The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ready to play Back 4 Blood, I wanna say the beta goes live next week. I was obsessed with L4D and L4D2. Anybody wanna squad up?

Y'all were right. All the reviews I'm seeing on Madden say it's mediocre at best. :stoneface:

Been playing GOT...I'm not sure if I'm just not far enough yet or if I haven't really unlocked enough stuff but I feel like I'm still waiting to be wowed. It is a beautiful game though.

If Battlefield 2042 does not sell Weed Meme micro-transactions, you will view the game

( ) More favorably
( ) Less favorably
( ) Won't change your view either way

Y'all were right. All the reviews I'm seeing on Madden say it's mediocre at best. :stoneface:

Been playing GOT...I'm not sure if I'm just not far enough yet or if I haven't really unlocked enough stuff but I feel like I'm still waiting to be wowed. It is a beautiful game though.

It's a beautiful game and the lore is great but I got over the gameplay pretty quickly.
A lot of the quests just feel like the same as others and the combat was just ok to me. Got a little past the first chapter and it’s just not for me.

I understand the complaints about aspects of GOT being repetitive.

The mission structure with following tracks every time gets old quick.

Those big set piece missions like where you rescue that BA Uncle Shimura and take on Khotal does wonders to change up the monotony.

I like the combat enough that it keeps me going, but I definitely see how it gets old quick.

Couldn’t help myself and started the Iki expansion, the enemies are brutal. Have to use your full repertoire of skills to get by, absolutely love it

Yeah the enemies are no joke, especially since I haven't played it in like a year.

Like the increased difficulty though.

I'm enjoying my time with GoT. Trying to explore the entire island rn before I complete the first act. I can see how some of it is repetitive, but it's all good.

I'm enjoying my time with GoT. Trying to explore the entire island rn before I complete the first act. I can see how some of it is repetitive, but it's all good.

Its highly regarded for a reason. I had the same issues with Horizon zero Dawn but after awhile I started to realize I’m just not into those kind of games much anymore. Spider-Man and GoW got finished from me in the 3rd person open world platform games last gen only and I think that was from a pure “I’m so attached to these franchises” perspective. At least from very open open world games. RDR2 but that’s in its own class IMO
God of War 2 on the PS2 was the first thing I bought with my first paycheck :lol: :smokin

GOT picks up a lot later in the game. The first few hours of the game are boring, especially since you’re mostly just fighting low level Mongols. If you stick through it, you’ll start getting to the :pimp: boss and legendary armor/weapon/technique duels

also, make sure to play on hard mode. Normal mode is too damn easy

Back
Top Bottom