The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
R&C is $10 off @ BB. Not a big fan of the series but it is an impressive game graphically and they always review well, and I know my friends daughter would love to play it...

Aight, bet. See you gentlemen next Thursday.

I'll be ready, trust.

giphy.gif
Sell it on Ebay
Do yourself a favor and sell the console on Ebay

Get rid of it, then make wifey by you a Xbox.

wwe-triple-h.gif

Just got back on the saddle, wife got me a PS5 for my Bday, been playing God Of War 4 and what a stunning game that is and the story telling is so dope, love Greek mythology so maybe I’m biased, I know I’m late as hell to this game, but is seriously amazing.

many other recommendations?

I picked it up last year during the stay-at-home order and it instantly became my favorite last gen game.

**** was a movie :smokin

AjarComplexEarwig-max-1mb (1).gif

Last edited:
same ish different toilet.
Didn't know National Margarita Day (didn't mean to make fun of your sobriety, looked up a random BS holiday in February for a joke) National Walking the Dog Day! held such importance for you.

But anyway, you don't even know what is on Xbox. So if you gonna troll back, at least be more creative with disrespect.

Last edited:
Didn't know National Margarita Day held such importance for you.

But anyway, you don't even know what is on Xbox. So if you gonna troll back, at least be more creative with disrespect.
I actually purchased one, had it for a few weeks, but ended up selling it to the homie.

You said Fall/Winter. Horizon coming out in Feb. We’ve also had multiple exclusives that have sold well already. You strugglebox boys on the other hand gotta play old games.

Youre a grown *** man making nicknames for a machine you don’t like and caping for a billion dollar corporation

Deaths Door game of the year so far but you wouldn’t know bout that

What is Sony's big game with Fall/Holiday?

Call of Duty

It’s the biggest game every fall/holiday, for either PlayStation or Xbox, in a non-GTA year.

Sony doesn’t emphasize fall releases.

TLOU 1 &2, God of War, Bloodborne, Uncharted 4, Horizon, Ratchet, Days Gone, Returnal, Ghost of Tsushima, SOTC remake and Final Fantasy 7 Remake all released outside of fall/holiday. That's a good chunk of Playstation exclusives over the past several years.

It's not just Sony either. Big games release year round, which is much better than everything being crammed into fall holiday.

Call of Duty

It’s the biggest game every fall/holiday, for either PlayStation or Xbox, in a non-GTA year.

Sony doesn’t emphasize fall releases.

TLOU 1 &2, God of War, Bloodborne, Uncharted 4, Horizon, Ratchet, Days Gone, Returnal, Ghost of Tsushima, SOTC remake and Final Fantasy 7 Remake all released outside of fall/holiday. That's a good chunk of Playstation exclusives over the past several years.

It's not just Sony either. Big games release year round, which is much better than everything being crammed into fall holiday.
Dude was clearly talking about exclusives, for current gen consoles.

Sony games don't release in holiday because a lot of them get delayed. A lot. But Miles Morales says hello anyway.

He was trolling me as a joke. There is no reason to carry on his fight.

Enjoy you console famb.

Back
Top Bottom