The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Que is up on playstation direct. *fingers crossed*

Last week I waited an hour, got in, sold out. Looks like I missed it by 4 mins, because prior people hit, smh.

Got my disc copy of Death Stranding directors cut for $25 from Sony hookup in the mail today.

Installing it now. Just finishing up getting the platinum trophy for GoT directors cut. I have already gotten 100% trophies for Iki island story & exploration.

E92AF46A-78BC-4BAF-AEA2-C8A819948949.jpeg

Your boy made it back to Gold! :lol:

Man i tried to get back into SFV after i got a ps5 and got wrecked. I made it to Diamond rank a couple years back then stopped playing completely. Hoped on some casual matches to learn a new character and got mopped which was expected. Pulled out my main and still got mopped like 10 games straight. My reflexes were completely gone. Im going to have to wait until SFVI.

Official Bluepoint confirmation

Their next game will be an original title as well

Demon's Souls only released last November, and while Bluepoint isn't officially announcing its next game, Bluepoint President Marco Thrush explained that the studio is aiming to work on original content going forward.

"Our next project, we're working on original content right now. We can't talk about what that is, but that's the next step in the evolution for us," Thrush said, noting that, even with remakes like Shadow and Souls, the studio was already partially creating original content. He explained how, really, the growth of the studio, both in the literal number of employees as well as types of projects, naturally leads to this next step, especially given the team's pedigree.

Last edited:
Man i tried to get back into SFV after i got a ps5 and got wrecked. I made it to Diamond rank a couple years back then stopped playing completely. Hoped on some casual matches to learn a new character and got mopped which was expected. Pulled out my main and still got mopped like 10 games straight. My reflexes were completely gone. Im going to have to wait until SFVI.

Diamond!?

I bet after a week you will back in the game. You on a pad?

Last edited:
It was bound to happen but good to see it finally confirmed.
Also good to hear they're working on a new IP. They deserve it at this point.

In other news

They took their time but its finally coming.
Once the A80J and A90J gets it then those will my go to for OLED

Back
Top Bottom