The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got the WD Black expandable storage delivered. Will install it soon. I have to start playing FIFA and 2K soon but I just keep playing MLB the Show. I gave up on Deathloop but it is what it is.

did u get a heatsink with it?

I did, I made sure to get the one with the heatsink already in it. I wanted more than the 1 TB space I got but everything else was out of stock.

thats the problem im having everything seems to be out of stock for heatsinks

what site did you get it off?

thats the problem im having everything seems to be out of stock for heatsinks

what site did you get it off?

I got it from Western Digital directly. They had some 500gb and 1TB in stock a few weeks back. They let me order the 1TB even though it wasn't in stock and they shipped it out.

Screenshot_20211002-175632_Gallery.jpg

For those looking to install a SSD for da PS5.

Push Square has a nice summary page showing you the different options including if you want to buy a heatsink separately.

:lol: Surprised sony has tried to make one to milk money.

Legit thought about selling my ps5 and starting a PC for all these work for some extra storage

:lol: Surprised sony has tried to make one to milk money.

Legit thought about selling my ps5 and starting a PC for all these work for some extra storage

Good luck building a PC as good as a PS5 performance wise for $500.

You can't even get a RTX 3060, 3070, 3080 GPU alone for $500 right now.

you can’t even get a RTX except through a bot, random drop, NewEgg raffle, etc.

But Ray tracing at $500 with Gen4 SSD, Bluray, etc. It’ll be a few years until we can get the same power/performance in PC.

for those that have fifa 22. Anyone notice the adaptive triggers are weak/barely as strong as they were last year? I like know Luke Shaw is out of gas due to me fighting R2 and I need to sub him out

Back
Top Bottom