The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'd been on immediately at every drop (except the overnight ones) and lost up until now. Have my phone sitting next to me while I work, when the Tweets come through I click the link and hope for the best. ******* sucks.

09mnrhx89lz51.jpg

Reactions: g14
its interesting going back and looking at the old thread about how difficult ps5 would be to get on launch

obviously i cant remember exactly what happened 7 years ago, but it didnt seem like people were having as much trouble getting ps4s

shout out to you dudes still trying to make it happen

its interesting going back and looking at the old thread about how difficult ps5 would be to get on launch

obviously i cant remember exactly what happened 7 years ago, but it didnt seem like people were having as much trouble getting ps4s

Covid happened , people could camp out . Now you have bots coming into play , a lot of these websites can’t handle the traffic as well

bots weren’t as prevalent as they are now on EVERY site. And the 3rd party resell apps did not exist besides eBay. Actual leg work was needed back them

Alanah.
1605652092705.png

I have not played MM yet(will only get a chance next week once my media guy stops by), but that is the ONE thing I hated about SM. Screwball challenges, Osborn missions etc. |l

Those were definitely filler pieces of the game to me. :smh:

PO

Man **** Screwball.

Her challenges were the main reason I never finished the CTNS DLC.

Screwball really might be the worst thing from the first. Almost done with the DLC and I hope I get to fight her.

Yeah, the Screwball side missions is the one thing I hated the most in the first game. So dumb.

Back
Top Bottom