The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So what’s everybody playing atm? Playing through resident evil village and cruis’n blast (switch) fifa 22 the pallet cleanser

FINALLY platinumed Dirt 5 (1000 mile trophy was a pain)
Played through PGA 2k21 (great golf game, but a little barebones)
Put time into Hell Let Loose (a little too slow for me, but more on the realism side than BF or COD)
Saw Steamworld Dig2 on sale so scooped it up and probably play that this week.
Still playing through Jurassic World Evo and of course Destiny 2.

Finished GoT.
I knew Tenzo was the raider that killed his dad. I thought the DLC was well-done. From the storyline to the new armor gear that you could obtain. Sweet nods to the other PS games. I I liked the design of the God of War armor but was not digging the helmet lol. Neither was I enjoying the monkey armor after it's leveled up. I ended up going to back to Ghost Armor, with the monkey mask, and black Samurai hat.

Would be cool to see a part two of this game where Jin is hunted by the Shogun. But would be nice to see him travel to 'mainland' Japan and fight back.

Glad I waited to play this game on the PS5.

Now what to play next.

You can transfer your saved file when you open the game on the main menu.

Awww. I didn't do that so maybe that's why the "COntinue" took me to the start of the game lol.
I may still just start it over from scratch. Luckily I didn't get too far on my original playthrough...

I think this is what I plan on playing next since I just beat GoT.

I was thinking going back to Uncharted, but it's not pulling me in.
It looked great before but looks really nice now. I mean its still a video game but on 4k its still gorgeous.

I still need to play the OG after loving the PS+ one recently.

Awww. I didn't do that so maybe that's why the "COntinue" took me to the start of the game lol.
I may still just start it over from scratch. Luckily I didn't get too far on my original playthrough...

It looked great before but looks really nice now. I mean its still a video game but on 4k its still gorgeous.

I still need to play the OG after loving the PS+ one recently.
Maybe I'll consider it...But I know I've been lagging on GoW since it first released lmao.

I started playing Alan Wake remastered this week. The game for being 11 years old is good. Some parts are annoying as hell though. This game also would have been a lot better if they added HDR support and did a re make instead of doing a remaster.

Last edited:
Is PS3 the only way to play MGS 4?

I can’t believe they didn’t up rez it and boost the frame rate the next generation like Last of Us. Free money for Konami who needs it,

You can play it through PS NOW.

But yeah, Konami really really stopped caring after MGS V came out.

That Twin Snakes remake…was ugh broken lol.

Combine MGS2 mechanics with the MGS1 game. You can aim now lol. And I think you had that roll, etc.

If they re-released MGS1 and 4 with PS4 level graphics I’d be there.

Twin Snakes was extra trash anyway some of the cutscenes they remastered were so off the wall stupid crazy compared to the original... I know it's not meant to be taken seriously but it just ruined it for me.

Anyway I'm excited for the remake of 3, one of my favorite games of all time. Honestly think all the other MGS are extremely over rated, especially 2. 5 was made by Kojima BTW.

gta-trilogy-ps5-playstation-4-1.large.jpg

PC Specs:

Minimum requirements:
- Intel Core i5-2700K / AMD FX-6300
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 760 2GB / AMD Radeon R9 280 3GB
- 8 GB RAM
- 45 GB Storage Space
- Windows 10
Recommended:
- Intel Core i7-6600K / AMD Ryzen 5 2600
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 4GB / AMD Radeon RX 570 4GB
- 16 GB RAM