The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Owners of Ghost of Tsushima:

I bought the Director's Cut for PS5.
Is there anyway to find out if you are playing that version?
The reason I ask, is because I downloaded it tonight & the main icon on the home screen doesn't have the "directors cut" verbiage on the artwork so wasn't sure If I had it or not.

Thanks. Excited to get to play this soon.

PO

Owners of Ghost of Tsushima:

I bought the Director's Cut for PS5.
Is there anyway to find out if you are playing that version?
The reason I ask, is because I downloaded it tonight & the main icon on the home screen doesn't have the "directors cut" verbiage on the artwork so wasn't sure If I had it or not.

Thanks. Excited to get to play this soon.

PO
I think as long as the icon says PS5, you should be playing the directors cut.
Don’t make the mistake I did by playing a 1/4th of the game on the PS4 file. Smh.

Bad Religion Bad Religion -Tim’s review of cyberpunk been more delayed than the actual game at this point :lol:

I’m expecting a seven hour review 8)

danger style danger style thank you for tagging me in this!

A couple weeks ago I was trying to figure out what the heck happened. He hasnt dropped a review in 8-ish months. I was wondering if he had reoccurring health problems again... but this makes sense.

I almost dont care about the gameplay. I just want to see the story for this game and play through it. Arkham Knight was done so well I hope this one is able to keep that same quality (although a different developer... kind of. WB did DLC for AK).

I almost dont care about the gameplay. I just want to see the story for this game and play through it. Arkham Knight was done so well I hope this one is able to keep that same quality (although a different developer... kind of. WB did DLC for AK).

Check this out:

Also if you read comics check out Batman the new 52 series from like 5 or 6 years ago.

I think as long as the icon says PS5, you should be playing the directors cut.
Don’t make the mistake I did by playing a 1/4th of the game on the PS4 file. Smh.

Sounds good. I just checked & it says PS5. Just wanted to make sure.
Thanks for taking the time out to respond to my question.

PO

I dont actually read comics, but have a Youtube channel called Comicstorian playing in the background while I work sometimes. :lol: He does an awesome job of going through the storylines. This is where my interest in the Court of Owls stems from.

I also kept up with the Injustice storyline through this, and played both games to experience the story elements.

Its like I love almost all comicbook stories, but in every medium (movies, games, Youtube, TV Shows) except the actual book. :lol:

I remember going with one of my homies on lunch break to get this. I thought it may be good, but I was not ready at all. The graphics were sick, the storyline crazy, and the combat...man...

Definitely set a standard of sorts. Was a terrific experience.

PO

I dont actually read comics, but have a Youtube channel called Comicstorian playing in the background while I work sometimes. :lol: He does an awesome job of going through the storylines. This is where my interest in the Court of Owls stems from.

I also kept up with the Injustice storyline through this, and played both games to experience the story elements.

Its like I love almost all comicbook stories, but in every medium (movies, games, Youtube, TV Shows) except the actual book. :lol:

Court of Owls ark was really good. IMO, one of my favorite Batman storylines. Loved the duo of Capullo and Scott Snyder.

Just got past episode 3 in Alan Wake. I'm liking the game a lot for it's story, the gameplay and shooting is bunz and feels dated.. and yeah I know it's a remaster of the PC port from 2012 running on the unreal agent.

Also the game pays homage to Stephen King and Twin Peaks. Both I never got into before.

Back
Top Bottom