The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I thought it was getting a next gen upgrade instead?
Not everyone bought the last gen versions. This is probably for those people who don’t already own and prefer to buy a current gen version.

Started GoW last night and so far so good. Controls are kinda meh, but I'll just have to get used to them.

Also ended up starting a New Game+ of GoT just to see what addition items you can obtain...Not sure what I saw is worth replaying the game.

Deathloop is trash. I shouldn't have bought it.

i shouldnt have bought it either i keep falling for these rogue type games and always lose interest quickly

i just cant get with all the time you waste going back to the beginning after every death.

i thru deathloop in the back log, i was doing real good on a run than my wife needed me to do something i press pause thinking the game actually pauses to come back to the game with me back on the damn shore!

im hanging it up with these type of games i just dont have the time anymore to play these type of games.

would love to play elden ring but i already know that game is not for me as well

D Double D Double

VRR update finaly arrived in the states today.

Just downloaded it but i will not switch to it just yet.

Read that there are issues with it. Another update to fix the issues is on the way.

Yeah Returnal, Hades, Spelunky etc. are not for everyone.

If you are the type that needs to pop in a game and hit the ground running don't even think about copping.

Top notch games though.

Lady D & her daughters were fine & hella seductive tho, ngl. Even the human form of Beneviento & pre-mold form of Mother Miranda weren't hard to look at.
I'm pretty sure Capcom knew what they were doing to RE fans :lol:

Back
Top Bottom