The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jumped back to play Spider-Man: Remastered. I thought I had already beat the game on the PS5, but didn't. Should keep me occupied until Battlefield releases.

I guess I'll get to GoW eventually.

I bugged them day and night for this. Happy it finally happened. Now to get it on xbox...
I could be wrong but I believe Sony and Apple has some sort of deal in place. Does Xbox have Apple TV+? I know PS5 got it last year sometime.

Haha. These are probably the best way to play the pre-PS1 games. SE gonna get me again when I have to cop again on PS5 :smh:
I joke but it is really tempting to grab them on PC or mobile.

I am holding out for a while in hopes SE does release them on cosole.

I have to think its inevitable.

Oh, I forgot to post.

I beat Bioshock and am halfway through Bioshock 2.

People werent lying, the first Bioshock is very good. I am even liking the 2nd, although it seems to have much fewer fans.

Going to play through Infinite when I am done 2.

2 is pretty meh. Infinite is awesome tho. You will get the same feeling of experience in the floating city as you did seeing the under water one for the first time.

New Bugsnax DLC?!

kermit-druggie.gif

2 is pretty meh. Infinite is awesome tho. You will get the same feeling of experience in the floating city as you did seeing the under water one for the first time.

I have actually played it when it released, but yea I definitely got the same feeling as Bioshock 1.

Well, my PS5 is now full. Bought a 4 TB external HD to hold me off until I decide to cash out on a 4 TB NVME.

Back
Top Bottom