The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm talking about this game...

16353816673756294863950796296717.jpg

I beat it. I hated it. I want those 40+ hours of my life back.

Bonus pics...

16353817984892048835451461818562.jpg

I forget I sold my PS copy of 2, and that I never even opened the PSP version... Might have to see what it's worth now and let it go... I don't even know where my PSP is. Also SO3 was one of my first PS2 games (along with SMT3), but I never beat it. Ending has already been ruined tho.

Also looking back... I think Infinite Undiscovery is the game that I truly hated. SO4 was slightly better, but still bad. I don't remember **** about the cast other than the fact they overall they were all pretty unlikable.

Last edited:
I'm talking about this game...

16353816673756294863950796296717.jpg

I beat it. I hated it. I want those 40+ hours of my life back.

Bonus pics...

16353817984892048835451461818562.jpg

I forget I sold my PS copy of 2, and that I never even opened the PSP version... Might have to see what it's worth now and let it go... I don't even know where my PSP is. Also SO3 was one of my first PS2 games (along with SMT3), but I never beat it. Ending has already been ruined tho.

Also looking back... I think Infinite Undiscovery is the game that I truly hated. SO4 was slightly better, but still bad. I don't remember **** about the cast other than the fact they overall they were all pretty unlikable.
I’m fully aware of which game you were referring to :lol:

69CC057F-39FD-4142-AED9-55B8CC65CE08.png

I also know that SO4 is universally hated. It was my first SO game. That combat system was dope as hell to me. SO5 was garbage though.

We really should have got SO1-3 remastered on PS4/5 by now :smh:

ahh, well it being your first SO game explains it. I honestly don't remember anything about the story, which doesn't say much for the quality of the writing. Do you like the Tales series?

ahh, well it being your first SO game explains it. I honestly don't remember anything about the story, which doesn't say much for the quality of the writing. Do you like the Tales series?
Yessir. I just finished Arise last week. It’s probably in my top 3 for Tales games.

Last Hope was straight. The ps4 exclusive one was *** though. I stopped playing 2 hours in once i saw they pretty much copy and pasted all of the assets from Last Hope. I might give it another chance in the future.

i just copped Tales of Arise this week.

Picked up Rider's Republic for my nephew.

People really seem to love it.

No reviews yet apparently because it's multiplayer only so it may take a few mor days.

Picked up Rider's Republic for my nephew.

People really seem to love it.

No reviews yet apparently because it's multiplayer only so it may take a few mor days.

I had alot of fun when they had that demo/beta a few months back.
The way the community is, was how I expected Destruction Allstars to be.
Great game that you can just jump into and its pure fun.

GT7 might be the next game i cop unless they got really good sales on black friday lol... i definitely need a new ps+ subscription... i need to buy multiple years instead of just one...

Late, but SO Last Hope was one of my favorite games on ps3. But I have to say I do like second story better.

Trophies for last hope are ridiculous. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom