The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Started a repair request to get my PS5 sent in.

i get the green sceeen and shutdown when trying to go into rest mosde (probably 40% of the time).

figure ill get it fixed before my warranty runs out next week but I’m kicking myself for waiting until now. Been so hype for COD and Battlefield.If i didnt already preorder i would just get them on xbox, but too late

Its this a launch console? Have you had problems before?

I remember being able to pick up a prostitute in gta 3 back in the 7th grade. Collect her services, then kill her and collect your loot/money back. Blew my mind
I was probably around the same age playing GTA 3 doing the same ****. at the time i thought that was crazy, but didn't think much of it and i was able to understand the difference between a fake *** video game and real life. I'm a parent now, and in hindsight I'm like wtf and I would never let my young kid play that **** :lol:

With that said, I'm excited for the GTA trilogy for myself :lol: :pimp:

I was probably around the same age playing GTA 3 doing the same ****. at the time i thought that was crazy, but didn't think much of it and i was able to understand the difference between a fake *** video game and real life. I'm a parent now, and in hindsight I'm like wtf and I would never let my young kid play that **** :lol:

With that said, I'm excited for the GTA trilogy for myself :lol: :pimp:
Want to keep all the prostitute killing to yourself, huh.

To be fair, aside from that PSVR game, everything FROM has released has been a hit. It’s been this way since 2009 when DeS released. TW3 is really the only big release CDPR has under its belt. I think we can trust FROM.

Last edited:
Pedigree of the studio. Although, CDPR fit that description before Cyberpunk.

Different degrees of trust

CDPR was truthfully only riding the success of TW3 while From has Demon's Souls, Dark Souls, Dark Souls 2 (some may disagree with that), Dark Souls 3, Bloodborne, and Sekiro

First bioshock is hands down the best, imo. Not even close to be honest. I loved them all, but original bioshock is one of my favorite games of all time
I think if I had played it at the time of release I might feel the same. Unique things the original did are now commonplace, not to mention the big reveal in the story was something I had known about before diving in.

Infinite was the first one I played at release and I think that story just stuck with me. Having not played BS1 before, I wasnt expecting any of the twists.

:lol: Yeah looking back all those angry parents weren't really wrong about GTA.

They were absolutely wrong. Video games don't turn kids into violent criminals.

Em_1Gi6XUAIROey.jpg

Clearly, Moreso referencing the part where children a certain age probably shouldn't be exposed to it, later effects considered or not.

Back
Top Bottom