The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I do not.

If I get back to travelling for work I may invest in one now that Vita is dead.

First games I would buy is most likely would be Octopath Traveler and Fire Emblem.

Edit: Bravely Default can be added to that list.

Anyone played FIFA 22 yet?

It's just sitting in my living room I dunno if I want to send it back or not

Anyone played FIFA 22 yet?

It's just sitting in my living room I dunno if I want to send it back or not
I just played my first few games the other night on Ultimate Team, enjoyed them. A couple things I immediately noticed were that sliding tackles have been toned down (my secret weapon in years past lol) and overall the player physics felt a little more realistic.

very basic observations, but if you are a fan of the series just go ahead and play. Still one of the better sports games IMO

I do not.

If I get back to travelling for work I may invest in one now that Vita is dead.

First games I would buy is most likely would be Octopath Traveler and Fire Emblem.

Edit: Bravely Default can be added to that list.

Yeah - if you are traveling and/or if you don't mind handheld mode the Switch is an absolute dream.

I am copping Fire Emblem pretty soon and am stoked.

$189 for the collectors edition of Elden Ring:

triple-h-disgusted.gif

Last edited:
Yeah - if you are traveling and/or if you don't mind handheld mode the Switch is an absolute dream.

I am copping Fire Emblem pretty soon and am stoked.

I have been kicking around the idea of the Lite. Switch OLED up here is 475, with the Lite being 260

No more Elden Ring for me unless I get into the network test. Feel like I saw too much in the last trailer.

Steam Deck seems pretty legit. Might consider that as an option.

I didnt even know this was a thing. That said, much of the Nintendo RPG backlog is my main driver for Switch.

Edit: YIKES! Although I have always heard Steam sales are nuts, so you probably save on software costs.

1636053507647.png

Damn so next February Horizon Forbidden West releases on February 18th and then Elden Ring drops a week right after on the 25th

Right after that the next week Gran Turismo 7 drops on March 4th.

No more Elden Ring for me unless I get into the network test. Feel like I saw too much in the last trailer.

Steam Deck seems pretty legit. Might consider that as an option.

I have one reserved and it is going to be really hard not to copp.

The idea of having SFV on the go is wild

I didnt even know this was a thing. That said, much of the Nintendo RPG backlog is my main driver for Switch.

Edit: YIKES! Although I have always heard Steam sales are nuts, so you probably save on software costs.

1636053507647.png
not bad imo....id wait on reviews/impressions though...
20211104_175938.jpg

Back
Top Bottom