The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
To take on GamePass.....but no day one exclusives...
giphy.gif
I can see where you're coming from. Sony seems more interested in moving units versus monetizing and capitalizing on a service (long game).

M$ literally poised for a consoleless future.

Anyone know the charging requirements for the DualSense? Quick Google search told me at least 5 volts, but it won't charge with this power bank I'm using. I use the same USB-C power bank all the time with my phone and laptop so I don't see why it can't charge the dual sense. I've already ruled out dirty port because of chargers with a wall charger. Ruled out cable too because the cable works with other devices. Not a huge issue, but still annoying.

PS5 controllers are very weird when it comes to charging. They had to release an early patch to fix a bunch of them not charging past a bar or two.

Try using the pinhole reset on the back of the controller. Might help.

PS+ 1 year sub without a discount from like cdkeys is already $59.99. I wonder how much expensive the 2 other tiers would be.

Last edited:
Anyone know the charging requirements for the DualSense? Quick Google search told me at least 5 volts, but it won't charge with this power bank I'm using. I use the same USB-C power bank all the time with my phone and laptop so I don't see why it can't charge the dual sense. I've already ruled out dirty port because of chargers with a wall charger. Ruled out cable too because the cable works with other devices. Not a huge issue, but still annoying.

It's not worth it. Get something that is approved, they are cheap.

Sony doesn’t need to put there games on a subscription service day one. It would be dope if they did though. Sony selling 20M+ copies of some of their games, it wouldn’t make sense to give that up. They don’t have that MS money.

At this point, I’m just gonna have to keep playing Apex and wait for COD: MW II next year :lol:

Man, I want a refund of BF2042 if they’re not going to fix the game. I don’t want to hear how 2042 is a stepping stone for the future games.

Not sure what that statement means exactly (if it is even true) but I am sure they will fix* the game

Im replaying last of us part 2 game is fire you guys think they will make last of us part 3?
I wonder this too. Tbh the OG TLOU was a masterpiece as is. If Naughtydog were to make a part 3, i hope Ellie, and Ellie ONLY, is the central character.
Abbys plot was absolutely unnecessary from TLOU2. the whole thing just gave me heartbreak and anxiety during THAT scene. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom