The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Don't remember any issues with Fallout 4. Got Battlefront 1 for $20 like 2 months after release. Still was a rip off.

People talk **** about it all of the time, but I wonder how many percentage of those people actually hold off on buying it. Usually, if I like a game that is released broken or unfair, I wait until it's heavily discounted to buy it. I did this for Fallout 4, Star Wars Battlefront, Mass Effect: Andromeda, and the Witcher 3. Gotta let these companies know that it's unacceptable to pay full price for an incomplete game.
Most people don’t. Majority of your gamers aren’t digging into the forums and reading people discuss the games. They go to IGN, GameSpot etc. and go straight to the bottom for the review score. A lot of the stuff that people complain about, doesn’t matter to the casual gamer.

Were there release issues with Witcher 3? I definitely remember Fallout 4 issues. I had a game breaking bug where a main quest marker would not appear, causing me to revert to an old save.

"I'm not having issues so everything must be fine"

The game in one play session locked me into the map overview screen with no way to load in or back out, causing me to have to close app after several minutes. One match I didnt have a y-axis; I couldn't aim up or down just side to side. Corrected by respawning. One match had me locked into a death animation that could only be corrected by backing out. And finally I had a match where my weapon animation did not move. Switching weapons, shooting, throwing equipment... nothing changed the gun from being frozen in front of me.

It is great you're enjoying the game as it is, but it was obviously thrown out haphazardly with the "fix it as we go" mantra that Battlefield has become synonymous with.

What system are you playing it on?

I’ll have the load outs not being there issue once in a while, just gotta rebuild it real quick and good to go. Also times when I’mjust able to join the actual game. I just close the game and restart and then it plays fine. I guess I’m one of the few that experiences all the bugs y’all listed.

Were there release issues with Witcher 3? I definitely remember Fallout 4 issues. I had a game breaking bug where a main quest marker would not appear, causing me to revert to an old save.

I remember getting TW3 before launch and had no issues at all.

There were bugs here and there but nothing that made you stop playing it.

They did such a good job supporting the game even years after it came out.

Then CP2077 released...... :smh:

Not nearly as prevalent as the other games, but I remember my boy's game kept freezing and random things would go blurry in the environment.

Disappointed there's no next-gen client with this update, but things are a mess at Activision, so I'm not terribly surprised.

Jan 28, 2022
48D0C881-DD6C-49F6-A125-716473D8A436.jpeg

I checked and luckily I still have my copy of Uncharted Lost Legacy.

So it's a $10 upgrade to get Uncharted Thieves PS5 collection right ?

I checked and luckily I still have my copy of Uncharted Lost Legacy.

So it's a $10 upgrade to get Uncharted Thieves PS5 collection right ?

The $10 upgrade is if you bought both Uncharted 4 and Lost Legacy.

The $10 upgrade is if you bought both Uncharted 4 and Lost Legacy.

Naw, it works as long as you bought either of them individually or the PS4 digital bundle.

Sony really should've created a single, easy to understand standard for these 1st party upgrades by now if they're going to charge for it.

Back
Top Bottom