The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Naw, it works as long as you bought either of them individually or the PS4 digital bundle.

Yeah I know, I bought both of them individually and when I went to the Uncharted Thieves collection page it said that PS4 digital bundle was already purchased.

skynews-scalper-games-console_5606424.png

Some NT'ers houses :lol:

I can respect the initiative to make money utilizing the tools you have.

What I cant respect is snapping pictures and throwing them up on the internet for e-fame or clout.

Make your money but this incessant desire for admiration from strangers is only going to put stress on your operation.

HAVE YOU NOT LISTENED TO A JAY Z SONG!?

Every time I go on Wal-Mart it's either out of stock or there for a $1000+

:smh:

Do you have Walmart+ . There is a 15 day trial or even a month trial if you do a quick 3 question survey right after you sign up for it. I signed up for it last night. It's $12.95 a month after and you can cancel it anytime.

This morning at I logged into my walmart.com account 15 minutes before the re stock started at 9AM. I got put into a countdown time queue for 20 minutes and then 15 minutes passed. I then got taken straight to a checkout page which gave me another 10 minutes to complete my order and checked out.

Last edited:
I haven’t played Halo yet so I’m not sure what that really means but damn, Ubi just can’t help themselves :lol:

What PS5 games would you recommend for a 12 year old girl who's into anime ?

I'm going to give my niece Crash Bandicoot 4, Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart, and Kena Bridge Of Spirts. But I don't think she'll want to get into playing any RPG's like Persona 5, Tales Of Arise, or FF VII remake.

Splinter Cell should be borrowing Hitman's formula if anything.

Best think to happen to IOI and Hitman was they went independent and left Square Enix a few years ago.

I hope we get info on the 007 James Bond game IOI is working on tomorrow at the VGA's.

I'm going to give my niece Crash Bandicoot 4, Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart, and Kena Bridge Of Spirts. But I don't think she'll want to get into playing any RPG's like Persona 5, Tales Of Arise, or FF VII remake.

Pirate Warriors 4 is :pimp: but it is a PS4 game.

It runs very well on the PS5 though.

Demon Slayer is a PS5 game and one of the most popular recent anime as well

ALL THE FEELS :blush:

damn, I was just about to suggest persona 5 or FFVII remake too :lol: maybe any of the kingdom hearts games or genshin impact? :smile:

Back
Top Bottom