The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got 1 niece and one nephew with another niece on the way.

All my niece wants to do is play Smash Bros. despite the fact I never hold back and beat her continuously. Takes her teaming up with the computer on the highest level 3 on 1 for me to lose. I'm thinking of getting her a lite so she can play Animal Crossing. Other than that she plays all the free **** like Apex and Fortnite and never asks me or her parents to pay for extra ****. At her age she's mostly in to Roblox, Minecraft, and a bunch of weird anime dress up games.

I beat my nephew in all the fighting games and he doesn't even try anymore :lol: Basically left his Xbox and ps4 games with me. Now he full time plays on the computer with his friends. Mostly FPS like COD, plays Fortnite and some football and racing games.

I want sifu but I sucked at nioh. I couldn’t even beat the 1st boss. (Bull in the burning ship) lol

Anyone looking forward to Ghostwire Tokyo?

IDK about that one.

It definitely falls into the wildcard category
in terms of releases for this first half for me.

It also seems to be severely overshadowed by HFW, ER and GT7.
Which I mean no matter how you slice would happen anyway.
Not sure what's dropping in april, but I may check for it then.
After reviews of course and if I don't get SIFU

I'll eventually play Sifu. Just don't really have any interest in it right now.

I think it’s priced fairly but that said I’m going to wait til it hits the <$20 range. Just finished GoTG and a lot of other games out/coming out.

I have 1 niece thats 6 but only cares about her switch. My nephew who is 25 still hasn't gotten around to copping a PS5 yet.

Kinda surprised at the stellar reviews for Sifu.

Thought it would review well but kinda how Kena did.

no

and how often are yall moving yall ps5 in order to break a port smh
I know my son now frequently moves the hdmi port. back when he was younger, he sometimes move it to access the tv. if that nephew messed up the hdmi port, he doesn't deserve a toy at all as they dont take care of their things. I always tell my son to take care of his toys. he sometimes break some which is normal for kids but not that drastic apart from the time that he broke his nana's phone with a hammer due to a youtube influencer when he was 5 or 6 years old. that was the first time that he got an earful, told him about consequences like losing some toy privileges, money value, and how hard people are paying for it to give them gifts. also the last thing was banning him from watching those stupid individuals on youtube.

Attachments

• charles-barkley-blow-job.gif
    charles-barkley-blow-job.gif
    1.8 MB · Views: 668
***PSA***

If you have a PS5 and you're going to buy Horizon through PSN, you should buy the $59.99 PS4 version

You can upgrade to the PS5 version for free.

There is a PS5 version listed for $69.99. Don't buy that one.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom