The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
dbrand arrived
PXL_20220209_123009326.jpg

PXL_20220209_123659535.jpg

PXL_20220209_123709171.jpg

Just some technical specs that don't mean much to the average consumer.

They'll have the big unveil with the headset and launch lineup at some point this year.

GT Sport has VR support. GT 7 is sure to have PSVR 2 support. Hopefully, it's the full game.

I bought and was not feelin the official black PS5 cover shells. I returned them to Playstation direct.

So basically its the computer on veteran? Got it.

Cup races are hard as is, last thing I want is the computer to make perfect *** turns and cut me off properly.
It's more than that tho.

GT Sport AI was awful. They'd brake mid-corner for no reason and the racing in general wasn't that good. A lot of rubberbanding.

A lot of games can have the computer do a super-fast lap, but they can't race. The gameplay footage actually had the computer racing the top GT Sport players... and beating them. The AI was super-precise with their lines and super-aggressive when battling. It still needs fine-tuning, but it was pretty impressive.

COD was in real trouble without Phil's "help", that's for sure.
My point went over your head

I'm saying that MS's decision to keep the game multiplatform is the reason he will be able to play it on Playstation going foward

I have faith in you that you can troll me better. Start doing it.

Phil should have asked Sony for spider man and it’s miles morales dlc or another Sony exclusive to be ported over for game pass to keep call of duty on PlayStation.

Phil should have asked Sony for spider man and it’s miles morales dlc or another Sony exclusive to be ported over for game pass to keep call of duty on PlayStation.
I don’t think Sony would have went for it. COD is huge but I don’t think Sony “needs” COD as much as people think. There’s too many F2P games on the market that have millions of active players. Maybe during the PS3 era but I’d say right now COD needs PS more than PS needs COD. COD ain’t that game anymore and hasn’t been for a long time.

Of course, all my opinion :lol:

I don’t think Sony would have went for it. COD is huge but I don’t think Sony “needs” COD as much as people think. There’s too many F2P games on the market that have millions of active players. Maybe during the PS3 era but I’d say right now COD needs PS more than PS needs COD. COD ain’t that game anymore and hasn’t been for a long time.

Of course, all my opinion :lol:
Call of duty has been the best selling game on the PlayStation every year for yearssss now despite it coming out 2-3 months before end of the year. Sony would have to consider it at least

Call of duty has been the best selling game on the PlayStation every year for yearssss now despite it coming out 2-3 months before end of the year. Sony would have to consider it at least
No doubt but then if they do it for one, they eventually have to do it for all. Every year Phil would be leveraging the new COD for another game. I don’t think it would be a bad idea. I think Sony could release all the PS4 exclusives on Xbox and squeeze out a few more million in sales. Hell with the MS’ BC engineering team, you might be able to get them to enhance those PS4 games for both Series/PS5.

My point went over your head

I'm saying that MS's decision to keep the game multiplatform is the reason he will be able to play it on Playstation going foward

I have faith in you that you can troll me better. Start doing it.

So if I troll better, you'll go paragraph after paragraph, day after day, for years on end with me?

That checks out, actually.

I just object to the choice of words. He's going to let PS players play COD.

You don't gotta nice it up for Phil. It's just business.

Back
Top Bottom