The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't see the huge deal with COD being on by Microsoft now.

If it's that vital to Sony whats stopping them from creating an exclusive multiplayer co-op FPS game like COD and Halo?

I don't see the huge deal with COD being on by Microsoft now.

If it's that vital to Sony whats stopping them from creating an exclusive multiplayer co-op FPS game like COD and Halo?
Well they can create anything they want. That doesn’t mean it’ll be good or that people will want to play it :lol:

Well they can create anything they want. That doesn’t mean it’ll be good or that people will want to play it :lol:
I mean if you just copy COD or the best parts of it, do the same for other fps then they're on the way to some **** they'll own. Why they got all these publishers and developers of not to create some new games.

As far as ppl playing it, I think that just comes down to Sony promoting the game as their fps multiplayer game.
Gotta be exclusive :lol:

Aww, this is precious. :D

Doesn't change the fact Phil gonna be helping your *** play COD going forward. Phil outchea like...
AgitatedGrimyBubblefish-size_restricted.gif
Get a life fan boy

So if I troll better, you'll go paragraph after paragraph, day after day, for years on end with me?

That checks out, actually.

I just object to the choice of words. He's going to let PS players play COD.

You don't gotta nice it up for Phil. It's just business.
Famb, to be honest, I really don't care what you have to say about anything

So I won't waste my time on you like that regardless

Colour me surprised with MS keeping COD multiplatform.
I guess they didn't want the heat from regulators.

Really interested to see how all this plays out. Would they even keep COD as an annual title?

But yeah paying $70 or playing for free on game pass? Taking the game pass route for a yearly title like cod

Makes sense for people with both consoles. If you only have a PS5 then a Series X plus Game Pass sub is expensive.

dbrand arrived
PXL_20220209_123009326.jpg

PXL_20220209_123659535.jpg

PXL_20220209_123709171.jpg

Still looks weird to me without the Seto Kaiba collars.
Looks good and compact though. PS5 definitely makes you consider shelf space compared to other consoles.

Consistently competing against beyond-alien skills should make us all (GT7 players) better in the long run.

The occasional (lol) win will be all that more fulfilling too.

I wanted to get back into Destiny later this year but read about how some of the content got pulled and how it isn’t really friendly to those coming back and newcomers.

Back
Top Bottom