The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Forgot about GT7 release date & just ordered myself the Deluxe version on Amazon & the regular PS5 version for my pops. Hope to get both by tmrw but prolly won’t since ordered late…

Elden ring first boss

After getting wrecked by Margit and realizing this game isn’t going to be straight up about combat and “gitting gud” imo, I went out in the open world and did a bunch of stuff. Wound up accidentally over-leveling my summons and those wolves chewed him the f up. Felt like I cheesed him to death and it was pretty unsatisfying. Going to make sure next boss to try it in the order of solo —> unleveled jellyfish —> where ma dogs at. Depending on how stuck I am.

Reading made me realized that I have haven’t tried any of the ashes of war 🤔

Gettin that 4k tv today. 43 inch for sitting I guess 6-8 ft away. I tried a 60 inch before and I had to give it to my fam. Was getting headaches. Might return and get a 50

I just read there’s not much of a point in a 40 something inch 4K lol smh

I got a 75in for my living room.... at first I thought it was a bit much but got used to it... I think it helps I'm near sighted lol...haven't tried gaming on it though...

Really close.

To the naked eye you probably couldn't tell them apart. Dare I say, Poly didn't do the PS5 version justice over the PS4?

Not gonna get the full picture from a 1080p youtube compressed video.

I'm sure PD maxed it out, but it's a cross-gen game. Can only do so much.

And don't forget those load times.

Almost TV review season. That being said, last year TVs are still holding up well. Love the fact that both LG and Sony have 4 OLED models starting from 42 inches.
Black Friday will be good this year.

Really close.

To the naked eye you probably couldn't tell them apart. Dare I say, Poly didn't do the PS5 version justice over the PS4?

Don't forget PS5 is native 4K. PS4 will likely be 1080p so it will look a lot softer.
We definitely need a 1440p or 1800p mode with ray tracing in game though if possible.

Ayyye, LFG!!!

Shout out to the reddit gang for showing me how to reduce my multi-month wait to 72hrs! :emoji_raised_hands:

EDIT: TRACKING RECEIVED

Fanatec Order Update 3.jpg

Last edited:
Really close.

From what I've seen, I think the main benefits are loadtimes, native 4K and Ray Tracing. I also think YouTube hides a lot of the details on the PS5 version. I suppose if you're playing it on a proper TV, the differences will be more noticeable.

Amazing graphics are cool and all but the gameplay is what wins hearts.

If GT7 looks exactly like GT Sport, I wouldn't be bothered in the least. I'm after all of the dimensions of gameplay....

I want to get Gran Turismo but I don't have a wheel.

Is it still playable with a controller?
Definitely. I imagine a majority of the ppl will be using a controller. Plus I hear the haptics are amazing. I have a wheel, but when I use a controller, I prefer using the motion sensor to steer.

Any build advice for ER? I was thinking to be basic and just dump points into vitality, endurance, and strength for the most part. But that said my only build experience is BB because Sekiro was straightforward. So I don’t know what I might want to invest in for down the line. Since being a one trick pony could come back to bite me.

Back
Top Bottom