The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I saw that and was going to post it. Then I thought who even cares….2028!!!!

:rofl:

For anyone interested in Elden Ring but intimidated by the difficulty of From games, there are basically guides out there for early game items you can grab that requires killing no enemies, and an easy/quick beginning game farm where you could overlevel if you need to that also requires killing no enemies.

There’s a part of me that liked the Sekiro format better where the game for the most part dictates what level you should be at for each boss. There’s so much you can miss in Elden ring that you could wind up missing fighting field bosses at the sweet spot. I guess in this regard it’s better to be underleveled so you could just turn around, but I could imagine there will be instances where I accidentally overlevel and take some of the fun out of an encounter.

LFG!
1804D12D-74E6-4E2C-874B-BB022BB70437.jpeg

Pisses me off because when the servers get turned off in the future, the game becomes useless

they said they did this so save files couldn't be hacked or edited...they prally did this cuz of gt5 where before you can swap cars with other people lol

on another note I can't wait to get out of work to scoop up gt7... will be playing all weekend... hopefully the download goes quick

Last edited:
^ HK. Those are rubber coasters.

Fire broski. I am so horny to get back on Trial mountain...:nthat:

The last free gift I've seen in the US was from Best Buy. They gave us some plush rearview mirror dice with GT Sport LE.

Nothing since and Best Buy has fallen off hard in the game space since then...

Getting my Elden Ring steel book today and noticed they’re selling for a decent amount on eBay. Do y’all know if these steelbooks tend to appreciate further out from release or do they peak around this time?

game is effin gorgeous :smokin

played it on the big tv in my house and almost passed out. took off work today cause i was up till 3 playing :lol:

HFW overwhelming in a sense I like taking my time, there’s so much to do and it’s such a great game. I love it. Just got to second area, every time I face a new machine. I get my butt kicked but I come back for a vengeance. Can’t wait to get home and GT7. It’s been years since I played a racing game, dualsense pretty cool for the 20 mins I played after that long *** intro lol. Imma hold off on that OLED, I’ll wait till they drop the new one this year instead, should be ripe for the picking.

HFW overwhelming, I like taking my time, there’s so much to do. Just got to second area, every time I face a new machine. I get my butt kicked but I come back for a vengeance. Can’t wait to get home and GT7. It’s been years since I played a racing game, dualsense pretty cool for the 20 mins I played after that long *** intro lol. Imma hold off on that OLED, I’ll wait till they drop the new one this year instead, should be ripe for the picking.

Wait until QD is fully baked and competitive pricing hits.... its worlds better than standard OLED.

GT is back!

Ray tracing is the way to play this game!

Was planning on sticking with 60 FPS, we'll see.

I went with RT. The gameplay will be 4k 60FPS regardless, which is the most important bit. I'm fine with everything else being 30FPS if it has RT. It does look quite spectacular.

Will be jumping into GT7 in a couple of weeks.

Still playing the hell out of HFW and then work gets somewhat hectic.

Def want to be able to put in some hours if not a full day
when I fire the game up for the first time

Back
Top Bottom