The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mix things up between Menu Books, Missions and Circuit Experience to keep it fresh!
Yup and splurge on your dream car(s) and mod it.

Took a couple days off from playing and jumped back in yesterday. MK I GTI and modded it out lol. Then did a couple WTC races using Racing Concept Supra.

the WTC 600 championship is no joke my goodness...i really got lucky i even won... the first race i barely got 1st... second race i got 2nd and the third race i got 3rd... luckily i won the overall standings by like 2 points lol...the third race i was like improving my laps each time so i thought i had a chance but couldnt catch 2nd or 1st place... i hate that every race your last and you really have to fight to get to first... and sometimes the only time you get to first is by the last lap and it might be too late especially if your not close to the top 2

What did you use and specs.

The recommended ford is horrid. Wanna use my BMW M on everything damn it. Then on gtplanet some one Recommended to someone else this Ferrari, got that but lightened the weight not realizing it was permanent so now that Performance Points number is too high and can’t get it lower without removing upgrades.

Wish you could sell cars, even if theyre gift cars.

What’s the cah that’ll blow everything out the wata?

What did you use and specs.

The recommended ford is horrid. Wanna use my BMW M on everything damn it. Then on gtplanet some one Recommended to someone else this Ferrari, got that but lightened the weight not realizing it was permanent so now that Performance Points number is too high and can’t get it lower without removing upgrades.

Wish you could sell cars, even if theyre gift cars.

What’s the cah that’ll blow everything out the wata?

I used the Nissan R32 GT-R V-spec II ’94 from the 18 cafe book reward... i already hooked my car up with everything thats why my car wasnt as effective and i barely won...if i had his exact specs i prally woulda got gold in all 3 races... but not going to do it over since i got the gold trophy already...But been using Praiano tunes from gtplanet and they work great... the key is start from a car that is stock and buy every part and tune it exactly how he has it and you should be good to go...

I just maxed everything out and put some crappy tires on my cars. As long as I slow down and brake early enough, the loss of traction becomes minuscule. This keeps me within the PP limit without having to sacrifice performance.

On hard mode (I still only play on Hard if it’s 3 laps plus) all the top cars are fast, so racing tires and brakes make the most difference to me (unless it’s a track with massive straight portions). I’ve been able to demolish faster cars on technical tracks just by being able to fly through tough corners without needing to slam the brakes from far away

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Don't feel sorry for anybody fighting bosses with low health.

When you get super close to winning and they just spam all their powerful attacks and all yours miss :angry: :stoneface:

Last edited:
Just finished elden ring. 7.75/10. Exploration is the best thing about the game. The combat just feels weird. Even with all of the customization something just felt off. The game felt like a masterpiece for the first 20 hours then got a bit repetitive.

SPOILER

After the fire giant, the game got a lot more interesting. Sensing the end game and going boss after boss was actually pretty cool. Having a leveled up weapon and somber smithing stones for sale to level up other weapons is fun too. Extremely anticlimactic ending. The coolest part of the game, story wise, were the cut scenes for the bosses. It’s not even a story but I guess it reveals more about the boss

Wont be doing ng+ but I’m def cool with moving onto bloodborne or sekiro.

I give demon souls a 9.25/10 for comparison

Last edited:
I just maxed everything out and put some crappy tires on my cars. As long as I slow down and brake early enough, the loss of traction becomes minuscule. This keeps me within the PP limit without having to sacrifice performance.
The lowest you should go is Sport Hard tires. Do not use Comforts.
Better off adding ballast and a power-restrictor than running on Comforts.
Tires make a HUGE difference.

Rolling off a cliff while fighting a boss in Elden Ring is damn hilarious.. always doing the jags fan gif when it happens to me lol

Just finished elden ring. 7.75/10. Exploration is the best thing about the game. The combat just feels weird. Even with all of the customization something just felt off. The game felt like a masterpiece for the first 20 hours then got a bit repetitive.

SPOILER

After the fire giant, the game got a lot more interesting. Sensing the end game and going boss after boss was actually pretty cool. Having a leveled up weapon and somber smithing stones for sale to level up other weapons is fun too. Extremely anticlimactic ending. The coolest part of the game, story wise, were the cut scenes for the bosses. It’s not even a story but I guess it reveals more about the boss

Wont be doing ng+ but I’m def cool with moving onto bloodborne or sekiro.

I give demon souls a 9.25/10 for comparison

Curious what your build was and if you had to use spirit ashes late game. Issue I was running into was that I couldn’t do the bosses without spirit ashes but it was too easy with. Couldn’t hit that sweet spot. I think if I had used katanas or maybe the frost stomp it would have made it more manageable to not summon.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Don't feel sorry for anybody fighting bosses with low health.

When you get super close to winning and they just spam all their powerful attacks and all yours miss :angry: :stoneface:

it's part of the programming. they make you lose when you are close to winning and losing at the same time.

Curious what your build was and if you had to use spirit ashes late game. Issue I was running into was that I couldn’t do the bosses without spirit ashes but it was too easy with. Couldn’t hit that sweet spot. I think if I had used katanas or maybe the frost stomp it would have made it more manageable to not summon.
I had a lot of fun switching up builds late game. I had 5 or 6 larvae tears and was switching between dex/strength and dex/magic. I used mimic tear +6 for all of the bosses lol. I was using the deaths poker, bloodhound fang, icerind hatchet (which has that ice stomp), and moonveil.

I had a lot of fun switching up builds late game. I had 5 or 6 larvae tears and was switching between dex/strength and dex/magic. I used mimic tear +6 for all of the bosses lol. I was using the deaths poker, bloodhound fang, icerind hatchet (which has that ice stomp), and moonveil.

I feel like +6 is prob a good spot. I had my ish upgraded all the way. I was salty about all the times I got cheesed and said I’m going to cheese them back :lol:. Tbf supposedly mimic tear was even stronger at release and had been nerfed by the time I got it, but still was op

What made you think more highly of demon souls than ER?

Lol nah I get that. I woulda maxed out my mimic Tear but was too lazy to find the items

I liked the combat a lot better in demon souls. The weapons, rings, and leveling up felt better too. The art direction, look and vibe of the game all felt congruent even tho each level was different. Each character, enemy, and boss felt unique. In ER, I didn’t really care when I beat a boss lol. I was like, ok what’s next. Even though the environments look different, a lot of the enemies, bosses, and levels felt copied and pasted. To be fair tho, ER got a 10/10 for me for the first 20ish hours then started to drag. I beat demon souls in 25 hours so def comparable for that same time. Only reason I don’t give demon souls a 10/10 is the story- which there really isn’t one that’s explained well, and that ending was too weak and anticlimactic.

i beat the cafe missions.. the world GT series was easy to say the least lol... i got first in every race... all i needed was the preorder car Porsche 917K Living Legend and it was a breeze... got the porsche gt and 500k with the 6 star ticket smh...now ill just be grinding to get money to buy cars at the WTC 700...it gets you 825k for 30 minutes clean race...only have to pit once...

i got 2mill right now... so i have to do one more race to use it all on the chaparral 2j...

Back
Top Bottom