The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Players who are only subscribed to PlayStation Now will be migrated to PS Plus Premium for as long as their existing membership lasts, according to the updated PS Now FAQ. For example, those currently subscribed to PS Now until December 2022 will be migrated to Playstation Plus Premium until December 2022 at no extra cost.

Those who have current PS Now and PS Plus memberships will also be migrated to PS Plus Premium, this time for the duration of the longer of the two subscriptions. For example, somebody who is subscribed to PS Plus until August 2022 and PS Now until January 2023 will be migrated to Playstation Plus Premium until January 2023 at no extra cost. Once this period ends, those players will then be paying for a single membership rather than two.

Finally, those who are only subscribed to PS Plus will be migrated to PlayStation Plus Essential for as long as their existing membership lasts. The latest PS Plus FAQ also confirms those wanting to upgrade to either PS Plus Extra or PS Plus Premium will be offered a “pro-rated fee to level up the remaining time on your existing membership to the desired level”. For example, those with eight months of PS Plus membership left when the new tiers come into force will be offered a price to upgrade the eight months to either Extra or Premium.

In layman’s terms what is vrr?

And Is this Sony tvs only or other brands too?

Syncs the refresh rate of the TV with the video output of the console or GPU.
Basically means smoother performance and a better experience even for games with performance issues like Elden Ring.

Honestly thinking of just putting games on hold until I upgrade my TV.

Post-1.13 patch build for the Tokyo Highway farm.

The quote in the tweet is worded strangely.

“With our Xbox Series S and X consoles, we have taken share globally for two quarters in a row and we are the market leader this quarter among next-gen consoles in the U.S., Canada, U.K., and Western Europe,” Nadella said in a recent earnings call. "

Taking a break from the farming to take my NT mobile out for a spin! 😅
20970081353044853.jpg

1 stop. Prior to the update, I would pit after lap 6 for Medium slick tires. I ran on Fuel Map 5 the whole time so I didn't need to refuel.

Not tried new setups yet, post-update.

99% sure this is the setup used once purchased the ‘hawk:

I neva pitted once until as this most recent update mandates. Have since changed to this:

So can you keep going past 100 million credits?? That’s where this gravy train ends, then just maintain it afta getting some legend vehicles etc. Currently at 62 mil. def. taking my time now. Knew they’d keep it runnin’. See what did I say? This is the sole reason one even needs a p5. Not ratchet not returnal no Astro’s…

What tracks are they missin besides Hong Kong and NYSleeze?? What courses am I forgetting? Rome right??..

Just easier to find a series x/s

Let em rot on the shelves. Wheah they belong.
Syncs the refresh rate of the TV with the video output of the console or GPU.
Basically means smoother performance and a better experience even for games with performance issues like Elden Ring.

Honestly thinking of just putting games on hold until I upgrade my TV.

You’re hilarious. I’m still on a samsung 1080p lcd lol zero damns. Will jump on somethin sometime this yr no biggie. Can always do a quick rerun new game + of ratchet to see all the details.

YOOOO WHY NO LAST GUAHDIAN 60fps!!!!! That’s the biggie!

So can you keep going past 100 million credits?? That’s where this gravy train ends, then just maintain it afta getting some legend vehicles etc. Currently at 62 mil. def. taking my time now. Knew they’d keep it runnin’. See what did I say? This is the sole reason one even needs a p5. Not ratchet not returnal no Astro’s…

What tracks are they missin besides Hong Kong and NYSleeze?? What courses am I forgetting? Rome right??..

My understanding of it is that the 100mn cap does not include any creds that came with the game when you bought it. The standard addition comes with zero credits, while the Steelbook version comes with 1mn+. I got the Steelbook so I guess my cap is 101mn or so, while standard discs are capped at 100mn.

The fact that they haven't patched the PP bug doesn't mean that they won't. They literally mentioned this specific issue in their Known Issues post. 😅 Definitely don't take it for granted that it's here to stay. Like I said, the system is literally broken.

Car Settings
 - There have been cases where the Performance Points (PP) do not calculate correctly if the maximum output of the engine is adjusted with a Power Restrictor, or if extreme settings or specific operations are performed on a Fully Customisable Transmission.

There are a lot of OG tracks missing... specifically for city tracks... HK, NYC, Rome, Paris, Seattle, Monaco, London and Madrid, just off the top of my head. I doubt we'll see some of those cuz there are some OG tracks that are more popular than those.

Going to need that livery lol
😅 I'll upload it.

I doubt they will patch the tomahawk glitch... the afk script which is much worse is still not patched lol

Nah. I meant PS + "now". (like the timing of the purchase)
Isn't that what the article is saying?
Current PS + subscribers get upgraded to premium until it expires?

PO

You need to have an active + and an active Now sub to be upgraded to Premium.

If you have JUST an active Now sub, you also get upgraded to Premium.

If you have JUST an active +, you just get upgraded to Essential

So one can buy PS + now for 3 years at a much cheaper rate & get upgraded to premium for that long for free? :nerd:

PO

No option to buy PS Now as far as I can see.

You need to have an active + and an active Now sub to be upgraded to Premium.

If you have JUST an active Now sub, you also get upgraded to Premium.

If you have JUST an active +, you just get upgraded to Essential

Bad Religion Bad Religion explained it. My PS+ doesn't expire until 2030. :rofl:

Saw this article and was scramblin to find a PS Now subscription like

distraction-water.gif

But Sony deaded those with the quickness. Had I had an active PSNow sub I would have PS+ Premium subscription for the next 8 years.

Wonder what my prorated cost will be to upgrade to PS+ Premium? :lol:0]

Back
Top Bottom