The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So how is this different from the other Modern Warfare 2?
Don't know, but if its anything like MW2, I'm all in. Easily the best COD ever, best maps, guns, kill streaks etc.

If they follow the hype trend like previous title, we should expect a reveal trailer during the NBA finals (in about 30 days) and a MP reveal end of summer.

We byke!

bugsnax-elmo.gif

Don't know, but if its anything like MW2, I'm all in. Easily the best COD ever, best maps, guns, kill streaks etc.

If they follow the hype trend like previous title, we should expect a reveal trailer during the NBA finals (in about 30 days) and a MP reveal end of summer.

Surprised activision hasn’t gone the subscription route for COD yet. Pay X amount a month/ yr and choose from any cod to play with dedicated serviz etc.

Plus only make a new one every otha yr like rumored how MW 2 isn’t until 2023? This lil traila makes me think mw2-2 is this yr, tho

i hope you can make boxers like in fight night... theres no manny, floyd, oscar, zab, mike tyson, shane, andre ward, foreman, holyfield, lenox or errol smh... theres probably more i left out but you catch the drift

Post-1.13 patch build for the Tokyo Highway farm.
I think this is officially dead. Been trying settings for the past hour and cannot drop the pp to under 600.

The settings still work for the tomahawk… just need a few tweaks… I used one I got from GT planet…it feels like the OG settings except instead of leaving the car in 5th gear I leave it in 7th… I don’t mind it one bit since I get faster laps and finish the race faster…still do 3 races a day which is not bad for me… I don’t want to grind more than that then I will hate doing the exploit all together lol…i had a little over 10 million yesterday but I bought the zonda yesterday so now im at a little over 8 million… that car is a beast… is it just me or is there no point in getting the real expensive legend cars since theres barely any races you can use it?

A couple classics have leaked from the Premium list... nothing substantial yet.

The games listed so far are Tekken 2, Ridge Racers 2, Mr. Driller, Worms World Party, and Worms Armageddon.

So we’ll be able to download all “classics” minus PS3 games, right?

The settings still work for the tomahawk… just need a few tweaks… I used one I got from GT planet…it feels like the OG settings except instead of leaving the car in 5th gear I leave it in 7th… I don’t mind it one bit since I get faster laps and finish the race faster…still do 3 races a day which is not bad for me… I don’t want to grind more than that then I will hate doing the exploit all together lol…i had a little over 10 million yesterday but I bought the zonda yesterday so now im at a little over 8 million… that car is a beast… is it just me or is there no point in getting the real expensive legend cars since theres barely any races you can use it?

I recommend you listen to a podcast or something educational while you’re doing the Tokyo grind. Makes it much more fun and the more used to the track you get and it’s conditions the less necessary the sound of the engine becomes.

Not sure how long you’ve been into GT series but who would’ve ever thought it’d be this “easy” to get to 72 MILLION credits.

This is too awesome. This is going down as one of my favorite gaming moments eva Not just PlayStation but all gaming, this grind is an absolute blast. Takes me back to THose early COD days (“just one more run, gotta get the numbiz up”).

Anyone play GT 7 using VR?? How is it? Combine that with the augmented reality Ferrari up for sale and that sounds like a winning combo. Anyone have experience w/ this? Sinner?

I recommend you listen to a podcast or something educational while you’re doing the Tokyo grind. Makes it much more fun and the more used to the track you get and it’s conditions the less necessary the sound of the engine becomes.

Not sure how long you’ve been into GT series but who would’ve ever thought it’d be this “easy” to get to 72 MILLION credits.

This is too awesome. This is going down as one of my favorite gaming moments eva Not just PlayStation but all gaming, this grind is an absolute blast. Takes me back to THose early COD days (“just one more run, gotta get the numbiz up”).

Anyone play GT 7 using VR?? How is it? Combine that with the augmented reality Ferrari up for sale and that sounds like a winning combo. Anyone have experience w/ this? Sinner?
The music when you start sounds like the Avengers are going to pop up lol

Back
Top Bottom