The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If yall bout that life, dont forget to hit up targets when they first open. They apparently are sporadically getting in shipments.
tried yeterday, popfinder was showing me 2 at my location, dude told me they havnt gotten them since release day.

CF002A31-DED5-48DD-BBE5-03FDA6AB1DF3.gif

Is that Gerardo Rivera?

Mane they out here getting these resellers (Scalpers for the gaming community)

the fact that the robbery rate for PS5 is this bad that police departments have to issue warnings.

Honestly just to avoid a damn EBAY fees. Offer up is basically Become scammers paradise as well as stuck up kids. Stay away.

like in the stock market bulls eat, bears eat, pigs get slaughtered.

greed is a mother.

Stay away.

Thats like a person who quit smoking cigs asking if they should start again

Both are bad for your health :lol:

agree with this haha
also feel the same towards 2k as well, but grabbed it off target with the deal they got going on, but yet to play it. holding off until rosters and all that get finalized before playing

super mega baseball 3 is legit. always stayed away from the series cause it looks like a wii game but its has a deep franchise mode.

worth the full price but on sale for $4. if you're a fan of nhl 94 this is a fun couch pick up and play with family/friends over the holiday. has a cool franchise mode for single players also. could lose a player to death in the game, sell organs to buy more players :lol:

@ Fozzy Badfeet

I'm picking up my copy of MLB The Shoe 20 soon from Best Buy. After I play a little bit and when your not playing GoT. Lets run some MLB The Show online and also GoT online co op and multi player modes which I haven't even touched yet.

Back
Top Bottom