The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We should start a gofund me and get one of these each for Rusty and the rest of team green NT crew that lurk on here so they can take out their frustration and aggression on the PS brand:

g0sqtm8r9f061.jpg

:lol:

Thats what I'm hearing. My boy told me it'd take like 120 hours to beat the game. I told him he's lying. With how I'm playing right now, it'll probably take me 200 :lol:

Nope. Had no idea this game was this good. Only familiarity I had with Persona was Joker in Smash :lol: Now I'm just debating if I should keep playing (just did the second palace) or go grab Royal and start over.

!!! I'm loving it!
Keep going. Finish P5 then do P5R.

tenor (3).gif

Need a break from web slinging. Thanks for the BB info. But the $20 Walmart deal had me regretting my purchase for a second. It better not be that price on BF
IMG_20201120_143956.jpg

R* sure does know how to lure and keep people interested in GTA Online. 7 years later and now being on 3 console gens :lol:

Well I played 2k for about an hour when I first got it and everything was cool

Now my nephews are over so I turn it on for the second time and this **** keeps freezing as soon as I select teams and hit play smh

PS4 HOTAS are in stock: Thrustmaster HOTAS Flight Stick

Finished with my out-of-town business today... there was a chance we wouldn't be done until Saturday.... now I am stuck here without my PS5 unless I want to spend damn near the cost of the console to change flights and get back early..... Grrrrr.... I really need to leave before I get into trouble spawned from boredom. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom