The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Someone trackdown where Jetpackunlimted lives:

u1msm8z2sg061.jpg

:lol:

I had 4. 1 got stolen. This dude here though, wow.

Sadly, I can relate. Ran over a log on the highway a few days ago. Got two flats, two bent wheels, and will need to get my wheels realigned. $1650 in repairs. :smh:
Very expensive.

I drive around my city and county a lot for work. In a month I had 2 tires get a metal screw and something else rip open a big *** hole in my tires while driving into work in the morning. Luckily I bought my last set of tires from Discount Tire and got the tire insurance which covered and replaced my 2 tires. I'll always buy my tires from them and won't consider Costco for tires.

the game is done i just downloaded everything in a 7 hour span but im staight...the online still lags though but whatever lol... im just happy the game is finally done downloading 100%

Just finished Spider-Man Remastered (again) and the game crashed after one of the last cutscenes. Everything was fine after that, though.

Alright i believe I got a defective console with a GPU issue. Man its crazy I may have won the defective console lottery last console to give me a hardware issue was 360.

Im going to try one last thing today which is try to put the console on a different tv and see if the issue still is happening if it is i will contact sony but man i was extremely lucky to even get a console on release day and now i may be sending it back in and no telling how long it will take for me to get a replacement. Anyone know how long is the manufacture warranty?

right now my PS5 experience has been quite rubbish I know with all new tech there are bugs because i remember when ps4 came out all the games did was crash and kick me out to the home screen

but man the bugs im experiencing are straight up game breaking and makes the games downright unenjoyable.

For start demon souls for me is doing this weird artifacts on screen check out my video below. I already re installed the app multiple times i wiped the console even tho i knew it wasn't going to fix the issue and wasted alot of time doing that. I ran thru all my settings on the console and on the tv and posted on reddit and other sites and now someone mentions on my YT video they have the same setup and their setup is working fine which really makes me think this is a gpu issue which others have pointed to as well.

and another issue im having is with MM there have been a ton of users reporting online about how MM crashes in fidelity mode. I can only get this game to run in performance mode and i have to set the game preset in the PS software to performance before launching MM because if i do not than the game will launch in fidelity mode and immediately crash once the game loads up. So either this is another issue related to my GPU or this is software related since there are alot of people not able to run MM in fidelity mode.

So right now im quite confused if this could be all software related day 1 bugs or i have a defective console. My launch expierence has been nothing but watching installations and troubleshooting I have yet to truly enjoy the console so far.

oh and my set up is a LG 65 CX PS5 with supplied HDMI cable plugging into hdmi port 1

tl:dr: this ps5 is full of bugs.

Well I played 2k for about an hour when I first got it and everything was cool

Now my nephews are over so I turn it on for the second time and this **** keeps freezing as soon as I select teams and hit play smh

yea man this ps5 release has been buggy as hell i just hope its all software related because if its hardware than that doesnt look to good for alot of people and then them trolls will have a field day lol

ima reset this mug to factory settings and see what happens

Astro is freezing on start up too

did this work out? I did one factory reset didnt fix no issues was just a ton of time wasted

Last edited:
yea man this ps5 release has been buggy as hell i just hope its all software related because if its hardware than that doesnt look to good for alot of people and then them trolls will have a field day lol

did this work out? I did one factory reset didnt fix no issues was just a ton of time wasted
Nope lol

I was getting that green **** on the screen you was talking about for a second too lol

But 2k worked for me if I do the tutorial stuff where it explains how to shoot and all that, but when I try to start a full game it freezes right after I select teams and press start game.

the game is done i just downloaded everything in a 7 hour span but im staight...the online still lags though but whatever lol... im just happy the game is finally done downloading 100%

I bought a 25 meter long flat Ethernet cable with some adheisve cable clips and ran it up 2 floors from the router to a switch in my room.
One of the best decisions I made.

That switch connects to my PC, PS5, TV and a WAP for my phone and laptop.

Powerlines just weren't cutting it for me and now I get the full bandwidth for all my wired devices.

Nope lol

I was getting that green **** on the screen you was talking about for a second too lol

But 2k worked for me if I do the tutorial stuff where it explains how to shoot and all that, but when I try to start a full game it freezes right after I select teams and press start game.

man this makes me feel like its all software related day 1 bugs. Its easy to test these systems and games in controlled type sandbox testing areas at the corps where these games and devices are made but once these games and devices get into the wild is when they find all the issues they couldnt duplicate in a controlled testing environment

i refuse to believe sony put this many defective consoles on the market

we just beta testers for the rest of the year

Yeah Ima gonna wait for another update before I contact them

yea same thing im going to do before i try to send it back because idk how long its going to take to get another one and other games work for me my main issues are

MM crashing when running in fidelity mode
and DS with all these artifacts popping on the screen game is playable if you can get past those artifacts but i think ima shelf it i was enjoying the game and dont wont to enjoy it like this.

But to add more detail to my DS issue i find it odd that it does not do this at the game main menu and idk if you got this game but when you press the start button a item screen pops up and those artifacts are still popping in and out in the game but behind the pause screen they dont actually happen on the pause menu but behind the pause menu in the game if that makes sense i may have to make another video.

Back
Top Bottom