The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You know people on this thread take their gaming serious and can’t stand posters that joke around. Nawghty/ fall out guy come to mind

How do you know he was reported in this thread?

He hasn't posted anywhere in almost 2.5 months.

I don’t have any issues with Nawghty or Mass. The **** they posted made me laugh and was never taken seriously. Hell, I played some Gears 1 a few years back with Nawghty and we just chopped it up.

It’s funny to me when you see people get banned or reported cause we all have the option to just block and ignore said person. I don’t see the point in getting them banned altogether.

E3 Threads were the absolute best around 2012-2014. Meth was like Thor with Mjolnir, wielding the ban hammer and witty one-liners in equal parts.

I looked at an old COD thread recently from like 2011, I think, and it's pretty bad. :lol: :smh: Looking back the mods were probably too lenient.

E3 Threads were the absolute best around 2012-2014. Meth was like Thor with Mjolnir, wielding the ban hammer and witty one-liners in equal parts.

I looked at an old COD thread recently from like 2011, I think, and it's pretty bad. :lol: :smh: Looking back the mods were probably too lenient.
Those COD threads were during the peak NT degenerate days; they had plenty other stuff to worry about than gamer nerds calling each other names :lol:

finally got all the cars… It took me a while to say the least but well worth the time… This is the first time in my Gran Turismo career that I have actually owned every single car in the game… I did start late though with my first game being GT3 on ps2…I bought and won 230 cars on my own and won 15-20 cars in the roulette…but once they got rid of the tomahawk glitch I relied heavy on the afk script…I haven’t actually played the game since memorial day but now that I got all the cars I will play again and actually enjoy the game…right now I got 800k in the bank and was thinking of running the script some more just to have extra money for tuning or DLC cars in the future… but I think I’ll just play cuz I’m tired of running the script and not playing
20220811_230527.jpg

Last edited:
Yea, Sony probably should have just kept their mouths shut.

Damn that was cold. No need for that :lol:

Business model of PS+ plus first party titles for $70 is probably making more money but I like this pressure though. Last thing I want is for Sony to become comfortable.
Still waiting for a Pokemon game that looks like it was made in the decade it was released in. Sony will need to make sure it delivers hit after hit.

Back
Top Bottom