The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Who’s doing the remake for snake eater?? I just don’t trust Konami to do anything right. Silent hill collection from the ps3/360 era ran worse than the originals. Snake eater is still one of the best games ever so I may bite

To think about it, there’s no release date to the MGS3 remake…

We might not see it until 2026 for all we know.

Microsoft struggling :sick:
How so? Let’s see what their showcase has to offer. If we’re being honest, Sony doesn’t have a whole lot going for it, at least I don’t think so. 90% of the mediocre PS showcase is going to Xbox. In fact, I don’t think Xbox really has to do much to “beat” this showcase 🤷🏽‍♂️

Kojima hasn't tweeted about trailer editing lately. DS2 could miss SGF too...

Last edited:
Who’s doing the remake for snake eater?? I just don’t trust Konami to do anything right. Silent hill collection from the ps3/360 era ran worse than the originals. Snake eater is still one of the best games ever so I may bite

Development Team is doing the remake. :lol:

Virtuous is the studio that was mentioned in the rumors. They've been a support studio for a number of AAA titles.

I don't think it's happening but I wouldn't be surprised at all if Kojima was involved. Again, I don't think it's happening but....

Good to see Phantom Blade 0 getting a lot of views on the PS YouTube channel. It's 3rd afte Spider-Man and MGS.
People really hyped for Spider-Man with 2.7 Million views which dwarfs the rest.

Seeing loads of people being skeptical about Phantom Blade's gameplay. It's definitely stylised for the trailer and it's a running theme with Chinese and Korean games where people think they look too good to be true.
I think we've seen enough of Stellar Blade but do you guys think these games will look as good as their trailers or even come out or get the Deep Down treatment?

giphy.gif

:lol:

Good to see Phantom Blade 0 getting a lot of views on the PS YouTube channel. It's 3rd afte Spider-Man and MGS.
People really hyped for Spider-Man with 2.7 Million views which dwarfs the rest.

Seeing loads of people being skeptical about Phantom Blade's gameplay. It's definitely stylised for the trailer and it's a running theme with Chinese and Korean games where people think they look too good to be true.
I think we've seen enough of Stellar Blade but do you guys think these games will look as good as their trailers or even come out or get the Deep Down treatment?

People are skeptical because we’ve seen time and time again where unknown devs come out of nowhere with super polished gameplay slices only for it to be essentially cgi being masked as gameplay

This was another one of those too good to be true games that’s nowhere to be seen

People are skeptical because we’ve seen time and time again where unknown devs come out of nowhere with super polished gameplay slices only for it to be essentially cgi being masked as gameplay

This was another one of those too good to be true games that’s nowhere to be seen

Forgot about that one. That one definitely gave me target render, deep down vibes from the beginning. Didn't think any of that was gameplay at all.

Out of the ones I posted I think Chrono Oddyssey is the one that has be the most skeptical. Everything else looks possible.

Back
Top Bottom