The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Meanwhile Sony, 2k, Rockstar, EA etc. is going to eventually move away from discs and continue charging $70 :lol:

Xbox petty for this :lol:

I'd post something like,

"Microsoft touting third party games?
No Way Kristin Wiig GIF - No Way Kristin Wiig Shocked ...
"

or

"They followed it up with a tweet about their first party lineup!
1685030424143.jpeg

or

"Dont let Phil see there are still third party studios!

Buy GIFs | Tenor
"

But at the end of the day its just not funny anymore.

I wonder why they didn’t reveal a release date.

So that they don't underestimate how much time they need to finish polishing the game and put a date out that they'll need to delay later.

Not putting a date on it was disappointing in the context of the presentation, but they'll do a whole rollout and dedicated State of Play soon enough.

That **** has more than 4.5 million views in less than a day, and that's just on the PlayStation upload. Stay tuned for another 30 minutes in September, them boys might give you a whole hour if you ask nicely :lol:

Yea, the Marvel YT channel even has more views.

Across the Spider Verse getting good reviews too.

Game is going to be huge.

Same... but I still have yet to get into the newer spiderman games. I still need to play the HD remaster of SE but I think the 360 disc is one of the few not BC with the Xbox BC.

Quick Google search says you’ll be able too. I just know it isn’t available digitally.

I have Peace Walker digitally which I have yet to complete.

That’s cool, but when I’m playing the game am I going to say good thing I can do this instead of web swings?

I’m just not big on wing suits.

Symbiote Spider-Man tossing that civilian down on the ground like garbage was one of the first things I noticed. :lol:

From his change in tone and attitude they did a nice job of showing how the symbiote is affecting Pete.

Miles vs. Symbiote Pete should be fun.

Back
Top Bottom