The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Only few hours in but loving it so far. No anime grunts and noises is throwing me off :lol:

Playing in quality mode and having no issues with it.

Still need to try it on PSVR 2.

XVI nailed it with the combat, I feel very in-control of all my movement. Not using any of the east mode rings or bracelets or whatever. If I die it’s on me to get good.

I suck at dodging. Homestly should have started over from the beginning because I was tired af when I played the demo.

Things might flesh out in the future but right now the lack of elemental diversity in XVI is kind of a bummer. I get that it falls in line with the lore but mastering crazy spells and abilities are why I loved 6,7 and 9 so much.

I played the demo for XVI and did the cathedral boss fight. Then continued with the full game and had to play it again. Also I’ve only been able to do 2 side quests so far.

Really loving the game so far. Summons are one of my favourite things about FF games and they nailed it in this one. They are not a joke in this game. The set pieces and Boss battles are amazing and I'm only Lvl 16 so still pretty early on.

Story and Voice acting also are on point. Definitely hooked me in. Active Time Lore should now be a staple going forwards. Not just in FF games.

Need to play more before I touch on exploration, side quests, customisation and abilities. Could be another FFXIII which took hours to give you all the basics but I'm tightening up my combat skills which is good before they add more on top.

Music is chef's kiss.

I suck at dodging. Homestly should have started over from the beginning because I was tired af when I played the demo.

I was too at the start with the big Goblin battle but got better after that.

XVI nailed it with the combat, I feel very in-control of all my movement. Not using any of the east mode rings or bracelets or whatever. If I die it’s on me to get good.

When the game offered me the rings, I had to quickly check online cuz they seemed broken :lol:
Basically cheat codes.

The only ring i'm using right now that falls under that category is the Torgal ring that makes him use his moves autonomously. I honestly keep forgetting that I have to give him commands to maximize his usefulness and that ring just makes it so I dont have to worry about him doing nothing. It's great. :lol:
Also, parrying everything with heatwave, gambler's rook, and titanic counter >> dodging. :pimp:

BCLJI9I.png

Received a free copy of FF16 last week and played about an hour of it. I like it so far, going to put in work tonight.

Back
Top Bottom