The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IMO, wheels-pedals / sim rig >>> VR.

You can have an amazing 'driving' experience with a wheel and pedals without the VR, but just VR with a controller just doesn't quite do it IMO.

Great news.
40 Million PS5 userbase so with more consoles sold, price drops and PC release should see this hopefully leg itself to 10 Million but will be tough.

I think its also the highest selling PS5 exclusive at this point before Spider-Man 2 takes the title.

Last edited:

Mitsubishi can take alllll my credits. 🔥🔥🔥

Great to see the Valyrie.
Just need the AMG One now.

IMO, wheels-pedals / sim rig >>> VR.

You can have an amazing 'driving' experience with a wheel and pedals without the VR, but just VR with a controller just doesn't quite do it IMO.

This is the setup I have and while the controller doesn't line up with the hand movements on the steering wheel, the immersion is worth it so I would just add anything and everything until you get the full experience in the order you put it.

Sometimes I think it's a good thing I don't have a wheel because I probably won't play other games with the full setup :lol:

IA-10 license in VR was sublime. Can only imagine it with a wheel.

Nice!

Embarrassingly, I actually dont know much about Alan Wake. Is it a horror game?

Endling looks interesting. COD is fine; I had it through Gamesharing, but nice to add a copy to my account.

Final found and pulled the trigger on this shell covering:

PS5.png

Came out to $31 shipped with their discount on their website. I heard they take awhile to ship also. Hopefully the quality on this is good.

Link:

Nice!

Embarrassingly, I actually dont know much about Alan Wake. Is it a horror game?
Not really. I liken it to a suspense/thriller movie.

Gameplay is solid, even though the gameplay mechanics did get a tad bit repetitive towards the end. Luckily it’s not drawn out as far as length so it’s wrapped up in a good amount of time.

Any of y’all ever played Alundra?

Yes! I actually had the PS1 disc and traded it in as a kid after I beat it, stupidly. So I only played through it once, but I remember it being like a worse Zelda, or at the time to me, seeming a lot like Legend of Mana (which came out AFTER Alundra, but I had played LoM prior to Alundra).

It doesnt stand out in my memory so I dont think it was overly difficult.

Damn Stray leaving PS Plus next month.

Might need to take a break from Forbidden West to finish it.

Some info from the trial documents.

Thought it was interesting that the hardware is 34% of the revenue. PSVR 2 putting in work. :lol:
Nah Dual Sense and Edge is probably where all that is comign from plus the console itself which is impressive.

$15.9 Billion per year from players for COD. :wow:
I can see why Jim Ryan wasn't scared of COD being exclusive to MS. No PS money + Day 1 on Gamepass is a lot less money.

Just reading all of the FTC trial coverage the thing that keeps coming up is how Microsoft just tried and has been going the Disney approach of buying out everything. They have known and admitted in this FTC trial that they don't compete hardware wise in the US and that has been going on ever since they entered the console market with the OG XBOX. Also they know that outside the US XBOX does not sell as well in regions like Europe, South America, and especially not in Japan.

Back
Top Bottom