The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anybody copping the Spiderman console or covers/controllers?
Got the console but for someone else sold out at some GameStop stores yesterday and what’s weird about that is people lined up in the morning, as there was no need to do it because Walmart, Best Buy, target, and PlayStation sites still have it in preorder.

Last edited:
All the Spiderman bundle is just the custom spidey shells and dual sense.

All of which can be bought separately

1690800860352.png

Who's turning it off? :lol:
I actually like the beep sound. A PlayStation staple at this point.

I’m sure my 9 yr old son will turn it off if he learns how. When that alarm go off at 7am for school, his *** don’t wanna move. If there’s no school, you can count on my wife hearing that PS5 beep at 6am sharp. He always gets caught :lol:

8 TB ssd's def not worth it right now vs 4 TB. You can get full performance Gen4 around 200 every now and then vs the 1000 the 8 TBs are pushing.

downloading the beta now

edit

I still turned the beep off but you can also control the volume, it's not bad on low

Last edited:
I just played the free game, The Light in the Darkness; about a Jewish family living in Paris during WWII.

I will get it out of the way off the top, it is a bad "game". There is little more than walking and interacting, with a few very simple minigames. However the point is using videogames as vehicle to tell a story that maybe you wouldn't normally be interesting in via another medium.

It is an hour game describing one families experience with the Holocaust. If you are even vaguely interested, give it a shot. Only an hour long and it really was a worthwhile experience in my eyes. I'd love to see other subject matter tackled in a similar way (and it has been a bit; This War of Mine and Valiant Hearts: The Great War come to mind).

At this rate the Q Lite might be a success :lol:

Subs taking a back seat to premium games for now.
Let's see how it is when Starfield comes through.

What would be nice is if SONY would let us choose whichever startup screen and sound from previous PS consoles.

Back
Top Bottom