The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think I’m in on the Portal. Being able to play in my bed for $199 is what sold me.

Someone on a Gran Turismo forum said this is perfect for going to poop while doing an endurance race. IMO, portable console gaming is dead. If Sony really wants to enter the portable gaming market, they should just think outside the box and make a GOOD cellphone game a la Pokemon GO.
Couldn't be more wrong.

Depends on what you like

Armored Core 6 comes out Friday.

Challenging, fast-paced Mech Action game

Baldur's Gate 3 out Sept. 3
Massive, sprawling RPG. Highest rated game of the year so far alongside Zelda.

Hogwarts was great for a couple days then I got bored of it.

Diablo hasn’t been touched much since I beat the campaign.

So does your PS5 have to be actually powered on for the portal to work? Or is standby/off ok as long as its hooked up to wifi?

Damn I'm not really interested in none of those. Backlog time.

Still finishing up Forbidden West base game and gonna run through the DLC too.

After that might finally start the Quarry or play Spider-Man Remastered before SM2 drops.

Damn I'm not really interested in none of those. Backlog time.

Backlog the GOAT

I am giving Cyberpunk an honest college try currently. Weird a** game but in a good way. You definitely have to immerse and play only this because it has such an eerie feel to it.

So far it is cool though and I can tell that it is going to get wild as I unlock more abilities and get into the story.

Backlog the GOAT

I am giving Cyberpunk an honest college try currently. Weird a** game but in a good way. You definitely have to immerse and play only this because it has such an eerie feel to it.

So far it is cool though and I can tell that it is going to get wild as I unlock more abilities and get into the story.

that was recently added to my backlog. found the complete ps4 edition with the ps5 upgrade for $4.98 at walmart a couple months back.

eventually ima crack it open.

One of these Pubs need to make a single player game that looks like this. None of that 200 hour Persona stuff though :lol:

Interesting... saw the preload on GamePass so I might check it out or download and never play it. We shall see!

Interesting... saw the preload on GamePass so I might check it out or download and never play it. We shall see!

Oh I think I've heard of this.

It must be the game that is on launching on PS+ and GP at the same time and people were wondering how its not exclusive to one of them since that's usually what both Sony and MS would ask for.

Guess Sony and MS knew this was something special.

After the first few sessions with Armored Core, I'm loving it.

miollS.png

m m mmss.png

jjjS.png

image0s.png

Back
Top Bottom