The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I still havent redeemed all my free movies from Bravia Core from my 77 OLED purchase. Think I used a couple on Uncharted and Morbius

I dont hold out hope for this Core app when the highlighted movies are RE Damnation, Kingsglaive FFXV, Looper, and Elysium.

I dont pay for PS Plus to watch movies.

I enjoyed kingsglaive. :lol:
Never seen CGI so good.

Bravia core from what I remember is praised for its high bitrate compared to the other streaming platforms but it's never gonna have their library so good to see this bundled in.
Also sounds like they will include some anime too from Crunchyroll.

1696518073109.png

This would make Premium good value but I know Sony will mess this up somehow.

Last edited:
Why would I want streaming services tied to my VIDEO GAME SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE.

I couldn't care less about movies or anime on PS Plus. This feels entirely like content for the sake of content, "Look at how we have increased the value of PS Plus!!"

Ridiculous.

And in a year when all these subscription services keep increasing, its a built in reason to jack up the price down the line.

Random tangent, I think streaming services need to go back to consolidating any ways. They've broken up into all these services, none gives you a majority of what you want, and the functionality sucks vs the old guard because they don't want to spend too much on essentially a loss. Just go back to selling your content to the Old boys like Netflix or Amazon instead of splitting up into all these little arselings.

i still remember being disappointed with the tlou1 “remake” thinking they’d overhaul the combat to be more like the sequel

it was really more a coat of paint on a game that didn’t need updated visuals

Last edited:
Random tangent, I think streaming services need to go back to consolidating any ways. They've broken up into all these services, none gives you a majority of what you want, and the functionality sucks vs the old guard because they don't want to spend too much on essentially a loss. Just go back to selling your content to the Old boys like Netflix or Amazon instead of splitting up into all these little arselings.

Everything about you said is correct, but also add in the fact that across countries, certain services dont work, have different content, are called something else, ect.

We have Crave in Canada that has some HBO stuff, some Hulu stuff, but we dont have Hulu. Our Netflix has some different programs compared to the US.

We are basically back to square one with the issues everyone had around cable.

I wouldn’t be shocked at all if they really did include those skins :smh:

I think this is actually a dope idea, especially if they’re going to take a year or two off after the MS acquisition.

Wouldn’t have an issue with remasters if they weren’t from games that came out last gen.

Give me PS1 and PS2 era remasters.

Would’ve loved a Twisted Metal Black or GoW1&2

I think this is actually a dope idea, especially if they’re going to take a year or two off after the MS acquisition.

advance warfare was possibly one of the WORST cod game ever. I still have PTSD from it.

secondly, how tf are they gonna bring back fictional, futuristic guns into "Modern Warfare"?

Gotham Knights coming to PS+ Extra this month.

The Quarry is leaving this month too. Need to do a blind playthrough before that leaves then I pick it up and try for the platinum when it's on a nice discount down the line.

Pumped, I have been waiting for Gotham Knights. I almost pulled the trigger but the trial kept crashing on my old PS5.

Court of Owls has always been such a cool storyline in the comics.

I also want to see what Dark Pictures Anthology is all about.

I also need a two week vacation my wife and son are not aware of to get through some of these games. :smh: :lol:

Yeah definitely checking for House of Ashes too.

Still need to finish Forbidden West too. On the final story mission but been procrastinating trying to unlock some legendary outfits/weapons in the arena.

Back
Top Bottom