The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In the same breath you see people in every industry bemoaning todays workforce as being disloyal and willing to jump ship at a moments notice.

This is exactly why.

Employee loyalty, especially in the tech industry, should be non-existent.

Almost 2 years ago Bungies head of HR stepped down due to reports of a toxic work environment (sexism, crunch, ect). Someone needs to take a serious look at management in this company. Parsons is obviously asleep at the wheel.

Crazy thing is that Bungie still gets to operate freely, from what I understand. What can Sony really do? They bought them for $3 billi just to let them do their own thing

I work for a company that was acquired in 2014 and allowed to, "Do their own thing". Coincidentally, also by a Japanese company.

I can tell you with a great deal of experience, "Do your own thing" means pretty different things to different people. :lol:

Got the Spidey 2 platinum last night:

A little over 40 hours put in.

spidey.png

spidey 2.png

I'll say do not put off these 2 trophies and get them done while playing story mode and not after you beat the game:

I work for a company that was acquired in 2014 and allowed to, "Do their own thing". Coincidentally, also by a Japanese company.

I can tell you with a great deal of experience, "Do your own thing" means pretty different things to different people. :lol:

As someone who's in a company that got acquired recently. This is 100% facts. :lol:

SPEC II, baby!

4 Player split screen!? What year is this? Kaz is cooking!
Also excited for GT Sophy.

Back
Top Bottom